33

"You're crazy"
Bella Croft
October 1st

"This place is super fancy" I say looking around. The restaurant was definitely prestige, we were sat in the middle, the tables were well spaced out, soft music played in the back ground which juts set the mood.

"I made reservations when we made up, I'm still sorry Bella. You're perfect to me" he takes my hand across the table. "And you're perfect to me" I tell him. "And stop apologising" I squeeze his hand. 

"Okay okay, lets order, the waiter is coming over and he's already eyeing you out" Shawn says picking up his menu. "I'm with you" I hit his foot gently under the table and my heel makes contact with his legs, going up and down.

His eyes stare at me and he scoots forward, his hand goes under the table, he picks up my leg and places it on his thigh rubbing up and down my exposed skin. I was just thanking the lords the black draped dinner cloth was covering us.

"Are you ready to order?" The waiter asks. I quickly move my leg, coughing as I sat up. "I'll have the lasagne with sweet potato fries please" I say.

"I'll have the spicy shredded chicken mix and we'll have two glasses of red please" Shawn says and passes his menu to the guy.

"It'll be around twenty minutes" he says then soon leaves.

Shawn looks at me with flirty eyes, his eyes glancing down at my cleavage. I sit up against the table crossing my arms over my chest, his eyes widen at how my boobs suddenly were more in his face.

"Babe, don't" he shakes his head. "Don't What?" I ask, I take my bottom lip between my teeth. "You're getting it later" he winks at me, his voice was dark and husky.

"I'm going to the bathroom" I say standing up. "Hurry back" he tells me.

I got to the bathroom going in the stall then I had an idea, not the best idea but it was something, I think. I pulled up dress and took of my white lace panties scrunching them up in my hands.

After washing my hands I walked out pulling my dress down. Shawn's eyes set on me as he looked me up and down. I went behind his chair, making sure no one was looking. I took his hand and slipped the lace in his hands then I sat down.

"Bella" he whispers looking under the table, I could see his eyes looking down at the lace. "You're something else" he winks at me. He shoves them in his pocket then faces me taking my hands. "That's hot" he says seriously. "I can imagine you under that dress" his voice got lower.

"So gorgeous, are you wet Bells?" He asks raising and eyebrow. I shuffle in my chair gulping. I was soaking.

"No"

"I think you're lying baby, I'll find out later when I-"

"Here you go"

I pull back from his hands feeling heated as I looked up at the waiter ready to put our food down.

Whilst eating we talked a little but mainly exchanged flirty looks and smiles. I would purposely brush my leg last his and he would keep doing small things, running his hand through his hair, winking at me and licking his lips.

Once we were done I was eager to just get out of here and put my hands all over Shawn.

"Fuck" he curses. "I forgot my card in the car, give me a second" he gets up quickly walking away. But he quickly returns sighing. "They said I'm not allowed out incase I do a runner"

I let out a giggle and he looks at me with a smile forming on his lips. "I have an idea" he grins.

"Wait I'll just call-"

"Excuse me everybody! I have an announcement!" Shawn says standing up clinking his fork against his wine glass. "Shawn sit down" I grit.

Everyone watches him, he already had their attention. "So tonight is four years since I met my beautiful girl, Bella" Shawn points at me and all heads turn to me.

"I love her, I love you so much baby, I love you more than stars in the sky and more than anything, I love that I love you" he smiles down at me.

"So today, on our fourth anniversary I'd like to just-"

He cuts himself off stepping back, he tugs his jeans up then gets on one knee. Everyone gasps, Shawn winks at me and I gasp too.

"Oh my god I love you" I let out a fake cry. I so badly wanted to laugh.

"And I don't want us to be traditional so I got you something else. Bella Croft, the love of my life will you marry me?" His eyes twinkled and though I knew this was a joke my stomach flipped.

He pulled out a black velvet box opening it carefully to reveal a necklace. It was so pretty, it had a thin gold chain with a bell hanging from it, however it was closed off so it couldn't make a noise. It was beautiful.

"Say yes!" Everyone begins telling me.

I nod taking his hands. "Yes, I'll marry you!"

We both get up and his arms lift me up from my thighs and he twirls us around. I start laughing the lean down near his lips.

"You're crazy" I chuckle then kiss his lips. His soft lips moving against mine.

He puts me down and we pull back. "Can I?" He asks. I nod turning around and I move my hair away, the cold chain hits my skin and he does the necklace and twirls me around pressing his lips against mine and everyone starts cheering.

"Cake for the happy couple! Dinners on us!" The waiter says. "Oh thank you so much" Shawn smiles. "And is it okay if we dance?" Shawn asks.

"Yeah go ahead!" He smiles.

Shawn takes my hand and leads me to an empty area of the restaurant lit up by candles. He puts his hands at my waist and I put mine around his neck.

"I love you" he kisses my nose. "I love you too" I wink then giggle.

The rest of the night we danced a little more, a few couples joining and congratulating us which was funny, Shawn even asked someone to take pictures of us, then we had cake and I thanked Shawn again for the necklace.

Tonight was perfect.