19

"Oh by the way we have plans today"
Bella Croft

I shuffled a little with my eyes still closed then heard a groan. "Baby stop moving" Shawn grabs my waist and pulls me back into him.

After what he did to me I fell asleep straight away being tired from how he made me sit up and watch. "Shawn please" I whimper moving away a little and stretching my body. My legs going over his and my arms going up.

"Please bell, just cuddle with me" he yawns. I look over at him seeing his eyes were still shut, his lashes curving up against his skin, his jaw relaxed but still looking so strong. I moved around then placed myself over his body making him grunt.

"That's better" he hums putting his arms around me his hands go up my top and rest in my back. "I'm so tired" I yawn laying my head in his chest I bring a hand up and start playing with his hair. "I'm not" he chuckles and finally opens his eyes. His gorgeous green eyes.

He flips us round so I'm under him. "Morning" I smile holding his face in my hands.

"Morning Bella" he leans down and kisses my forehead. "Erm Thank you... for last night, it was my first time and you made me feel good and-"

"It's okay Bella" he grins down at me. "Should I return the favour?" I ask him shyly. "There'll be time for that later but as of right now..." he leans back grabbing the duvet, pulling it over his back he shuffles down. "I'm gonna make you feel good again" he smirks. He sends me a wink then goes under the sheets.

-
"About time time you left that room" Jon chuckles as we walk out fully dressed. "I really wished the walls were soundproof" Matt says.

I feel my cheeks heat up, I look up at Shawn and he looks down at me then takes my hand. "Yeah Jesus Christ Shawn, you had Bella screaming" Brian chuckles.

Oh god this was so embarrassing, I had no idea how loud I was. "Shut up guys at least we got some action last night" Shawn shoots. "Alright alright we get it you have a girlfriend" Matt scoffs playfully.

Shawn leads me to the kitchen and starts making coffee. "Oh by the way we have plans today" he tells me.

"We do?" I ask. He hums a yes then turns around handing me a mug. "We're going on that bike ride" he says with a smile. "Today?" I ask filled with joy.

"Today baby" he nods and picks me up placing me in the counter standing between my legs. "How did you have the time to plan it?" I ask.

"Well after last night" he started smirking. "You fell asleep really quickly so I went on my phone and found this place that lets you rent out bikes and you can go around this little lake then-"

He cuts himself off. "I'll show you when we go" he chuckles. "We need to leave within..." He looks down at his watch. "An hour"

"Thank you" I take his face in my hands leaning up to kiss him softly. "But I'll pay for this one" I tell him and of course he objects.

"I've got it babe, please let me spoil my girl" he whines. "Sorry but I can't do that. I need to spoil you too" I chuckle. "You've paid all the times we've gone out even if it's been like twice, it's my turn" I tell him.

"No can do" he shakes his head. "Now go get changed" he tells me. "Come with me" I take his hand and hop down then we go to his room. "Are you guys going out?" Matt asks.

"Yep" I nod. "Where to? Can we come? I'm so bored" Jon groans. I look up at Shawn and suddenly felt bad, I was taking him away from his friends.

"Yeah you guys should come with us" I tell them. "We're going bike riding so get ready" I say then lead Shawn to his room.

"Why Bella? It was a date" he whines pulling me into him. "I felt bad" I shrug. "It'll be fun, plus we don't have to stay with them all the time" I tell him.

He sighs then kisses my forehead. "Why'd you have to be so kind"

"Sorry" I giggle leaning my head on his chest. "It's okay, now let's get ready" he lowers his hands and squeezes my bum gently.

-
We set off to the lake, Shawn was driving us there and it took about an hour. It was so beautiful, there was a cabin style store for the bikes right next to the lake that was surrounded by these huge trees.

"Come on" I hadn't even noticed Shawn had got out, he opened the door for me and took my hand helping me out. We all up to the store being greeted by an old man with a smile.

"How can I help?" He asks.

"Hi, we need five bikes please" I tell him. "For how long?" He asks. "Around three hours" Shawn replies.

"Going around the lake?" He asks. I nod and he walks away and comes back with two bikes then two then back with one more and the helmets.

The boys all chose their bikes and I walked over to the man. "Where do I pay?" I ask him hoping Shawn wouldn't hear.

"Over here miss" he walks me over. I swipe my card and thank him walking back over to Shawn, he wore a red helmet looking the cutest ever.

"You look so cute" I giggle pinching his cheek. "And now we're matching" he puts a red helmet over my head then buckles it up.

"Hold on let me pay then we'll go" he says. "I already did it" I told him and he looks down at me sighing. "Don't say anything, it was nothing" I tell him moving away to get a bike and follow the guys outside and I hear Shawn following me.

"Thank you" he says to me. I gave him a warm smile then turned to the guys.

"So where do we go?" I ask.