44

"I'm going with you"
Bella Croft
December 20th

"Fuck" Shawn pants falling beside me. "I swear I could love on your body forever Bells" he kisses my temple then pulls me into his sweaty body. "I love you" I hum looking up at him. "I love you too, I always will"

We stay like this for a few more minutes then decide to get ready. I put on a red dress, the same one I wore for the party my dad threw and Shawn puts on black trousers and a black shirt with a dark grey damask printed short jacket. He looked good, heck he looked good in anything.

"You look so good" I tell him hugging him from behind. "You do too, let me take a picture of you" He takes my hand and twirls me in front of him. He pulls out his phone and takes multiple pictures of my shy self as he made me laugh and we took some together too.

"Look babe" he shows me his lock screen. I was holding his hand in front of him, my smile big and bright eyes. "I love it" he kisses my forehead. "And I love you" I chuckle leaning up to peck his lips.

"Let's go love" He takes my hand, I loved holding his hand, yes it was simple but it meant everything to me.
-

"Bella!" Karen stands up. She pulls me into a long hug. "It's nice seeing you again" I pull back smiling.

"Good to see you Bella" manny hugs me then I hug Aaliyah, when I pull away I see Shawn already talking to dad.

When he's done he pulls out a chair for me letting me sit down and he sits next to me. On the other side of me was Aaliyah then Karen. My dad opposite Shawn then manny and Ryder.

We quickly ordered and made conversations easily which I was thankful for. My dad and manny were talking about their businesses. Karen, Aaliyah and me were talking girly stuff. And Shawn was talking with Ryder about god knows what.

Shawn's hand discreetly settles on my thigh, up my dress a little and his thumb was rubbing circles on my skin.

"You okay?" I ask him turning his way. "I like how you get along with my family" he smiles. "They're lovely people" I shrug.

Soon our food was settled on the table, Shawn and I were sharing a platter of kinds of French food. "Babe" Shawn chuckles as I accidentally drop the fork on the floor. "Sorry, I'll get it"

"It's okay I got it" He leans down brushing his fingers down my leg. Then coming up pressing quick kisses against my skin.

"Here, don't use it though. We'll share" he tells me innocently. I nod and let him feed me, I felt all flustered and hot. I take my wine glass sitting back in my chair, attempting to cool down.

"This wine is good" I compliment. "Sure is, your mum would've loved this. Always loving French food" dad smiles.

"She would've, she had a good sense of wine" I say putting my glass down. "Your wife, was she French?" Karen asks.

"Her name was Rachel and half French, her mother was French. I guess it passed on to Bella" dad chuckles.

"Really, you speak French?" Aaliyah asks amazed.

"Yeah she's so good" Shawn says squeezing my thigh. I looked at him and he shot me a wink, this boy was gonna kill me, I had flashbacks of our multiple hot French make outs.

"Yeah she's really good, it's a good thing too, eh Bella?" Dad laughs.

"What do you mean?" Manny asks.

"She's going to France in about two weeks"

France. I'm going to France. Three months in France.

"I wish I was going on vacation" Aaliyah huffs. "It's not a vacation, explain Bella" dad smiles looking proud. I felt Shawn glare at my face.

My whole body tensed up. "Go on Bella" dad chuckles. "Oh I'll say it, she's going for three months for her tutor thing, it's amazing"

Shawn suddenly moves his hand and I felt cold. "Three months?" Shawn asks. I turned to face him seeing his jaw clenched, he wasn't even looking at me.

"When did she find out?" Shawn asks. He placed a clenched fist on the table. In the matter of a minute, a few words being said his whole demeanour had changed, his body sat up straight, he was mad, angry, upset.

"Maybe end of August "

"End of August before we got together. You knew" Shawn says quietly. "Shawn-"

"Just leave it" he shakes his head. I try taking his hand but he instantly moves, it felt like I had been punched in the gut.

"Erm... I have to get going now. I have to up early tomorrow. It was nice seeing you Mr Croft" Shawn stands up. I could see through his lie. "You too Shawn, see you on Christmas" dad nods.

He was about to walk away but Karen called him back. "Aren't you going to say bye to Bella?" She asks.

I look at her then up at Shawn. "I'm going with him, it was so nice seeing you all" I quickly get up as Shawn starts walking away.

"Shawn just give me a minute" I say catching up to him as he opens his car door. I rush over to the other side getting in. "Go with your dad Bella or I'll call you an Uber, just go" he faces forward and grips the steering wheel.

"No" I shake my head. "I'm going with you" I gulp. The car suddenly jolts forward making my body go forward. I sit back putting my seat belt on as he gains speed.

"Shawn, just let me explain-"

"Don't" he cuts me off.

My heart was racing, head aching. His knuckles turning white and jaw clenched strongly. The car was going fast, taking over other cars and everything becoming a blur.

Not now.

I hold my head in my hands looking down. "Please slow down" my chest was going up and down.

"Shawn please" I whimper. I blindly move my hand closer to him trying to take his hand. I only felt the car going faster.

"Slow down!" I yell, my own voice echoing in my ears making my head thump.

My hand hits his chest trying to get him to pay attention to me as the colours had swirled into nothing and noises were louder only making me cry out in pain.

"Please" I plead with desperation. "Please Shawn" my voice cracked.

His hand came in contact with mine taking it with his.

The car slowed down.

Heart rate went slower.

Mind came to ease.

I was safe with his touch.

"Get out" then he lets go. I pull back my hand and look up seeing we were at the gates to the manor. I face him and me for the second I meet his eyes I saw hatred, hatred towards me.

"I love you Shawn" I place my hand on his cheek. "Go Bella, I want to be alone" he moves my hand. Then there I was met with a heart wrenching feeling.

I nod then get out the car. As soon as I shut the door he races off.

It felt like it took me hours to get to my room but when I finally did I saw how awful I looked.

I slipped on Shawn's hoodie he had left. Climbed into bed and cried, it was my fault.

___
Okay. I give you permission to go off on me
Sorry my bad  🤗