79

"Erm... you stole a baby?"
Bella Croft
Last day in Mexico

"You tan so well" Shawn says running a hand down my bare back. I had on a backless baby blue dress with a halter style neck.

"And you burn so well" I giggle smearing the suncream his cheeks rubbing it in before we head out. "You're getting there though" I chuckle.

He places his hands at my back pulling me closer, watching me as I put the suncream on him.

"Okay done. Ready?" I ask him. He hums a yes then takes my hand leading me out the villa. We get a taxi to a local cafe and sit inside with it being too hot. The place was a little busy.

"You sit down love. I'll order, what do you want?" He asks looking down at me. "Ice cream and lemonade" I tell him.

"Any ice cream?" He smirks. "You know which one. Now hurry before I melt and you don't have a girlfriend anymore" I chuckle. I peck his lips then go to sit at a round table.

I look around outside then back at Shawn. He gave me a little wave then blew me a kiss making me smile. I blow a kiss back and he pretends to catch it but gets shouted by the cashier startling him.

"Excuse me is it okay if I sit here, I won't be long" I look up at the woman and notice she was holding a pram. "Yeah of course" I push the chair out and she sits. She reaches over to the pram and holds a baby boy to her chest, he was dressed so cutely, red shorts, white top with a small bear printed on it and a red sun hat.

He looks at me with his big blue eyes giggling. "He's adorable" I reach out and touch his small hand. "He likes you, his names Clayton" she tells me. "Could you hold him whilst I get some water?" She asks. "Yeah sure" I gulp. I take the small human in my arms and she walks away but keeps her eyes on us.

"Hi baby" I smile stroking his chubby cheeks with my finger. Clayton giggles and holds my finger. "You're so cute" I coo. He giggles and makes happy noises.

"Erm... you stole a baby?" Shawn looks at me confused putting down our food. I shake my head no. "This woman wanted to sit, this is her baby Clayton, she's gone to grab something" I tell him then look back down at Clayton bopping his tiny nose.

Shawn shuffles next to me and puts a hand out towards Clayton. My heart starts beating rapidly, what if I had a baby, what about my own?

"Bells" Shawn nudges me. I hum looking up at the woman was back.

"Sorry that took long" she smiles at me. I noticed she had brown eyes and Clayton's were blue. "How old is he?" I ask gulping playing with his small fingers. "Eight months. I adopted him when he was one month old" she tells me.

"Wow that's amazing" I smile down at him. He looks up at me grinning showing me his gums.

"Yeah I really wanted to adopt. I lost my two babies, both at six months. The first time was hard. I waited three years then it happened again. I was completely broken so I adopted this little guy" she looked so happy.

"You guys would make a good baby" she looks between us. I look up at Shawn and it's like he read my mind, this was hurting me. He placed a hand on thigh rubbing gently.

"I- yeah we do want a baby sometime" I say. I hand Clayton back to her. Shawn takes my hand in his.

-
We were now on the plane back home. Shawn had his head leaning against my shoulder. "You okay honey?" Shawn asks looking up at me. I nod looking down at him.

"Seeing that baby did something to you" he says gently placing a hand on my cheek. I nod again, my eyes becoming watery.

"Oh babe" he pulls me closer to him. I was so glad we had window seats. I hold him close putting my head on his chest. "You'll have one Bells, you're gonna be a great mother when the time is right" he kisses the top of my head.

"I'm so lucky to have you" I press a kiss to his cheek. "I'm the lucky one. I've got an amazing girl, so beautiful and kind and incredibly sexy" he says near my ear. I puff out a laugh looking to meet his eyes.

"You're so handsome" I place a hand on his cheek. He smiles then pecks my lips.

"I love you" he pecks my lips again. "I love you too" I smile at him then go back to hugging him. He holds me sideways putting one arm around me

"I've got you" He kisses the top of my head.

Shawn Mendes was my guardian angel. Keeping me grounded, safe and loved.