89

"What about you mister? You were gonna go to a strip club"
Bella Croft
February 12th
2 days before the wedding

"Are you ready?" Shawn asks.

"I am, are you?"

"More than ever" He kisses my cheek. "Can I tell you something" I ask. He nods holding me close by my waist.

"I think- well only if you want too but erm maybe we could try for a baby?" I say hesitantly. "A baby?" He asks. I nod gulping.

"Of course I want too. I want a baby with you" he smiles against my skin. "Really really?" I ask with a smile.

"Hell Yeah, we'll start trying as soon as possible babe" he says. "And you really want this?" I ask. "A hundred percent" he nods with a grin.

"Okay" I nod.

"Okay" he nods.

I begin giggling and hide my face snuggling into his chest. "What?" He asks chuckling. "Just the thought of having a baby with you excites me" I say.

"Yeah? I'm excited too, our small little human" he grins then kisses my forehead. "So I'll stop the pill" I say.

He nods holding me close. "We can start now?" He asks. "Okay" I chuckle. He moves over me hovering above and leans down kissing down my jaw.

"We're really doing this huh?" I hold his face in my hands. "Yeah we are! Let's get to the baby making, its the best part" he winks at me.

-
"So how do you feel?" Shawn asks me as I was in the middle of shoving a burger in my mouth. "I'm not pregnant yet" I giggle. "We just did it a few hours ago" I say.

"I was talking about getting married" he chuckles.

"Oh" I laugh. "Yeah I'm excited. I'll be Mrs Mendes" I say shyly.

"Bella Mendes eh?" He grins putting an arm around me. "Bella Croft Mendes, I don't want to get rid of the Croft" I tell him.

"Well that's perfect" he grins. Holding up the milkshake to my lips. I take a sip handing it back. "After the wedding and stuff we're heading to a hotel, then to the airport" I tell him.

"What about your dress?" He asks me. "I'll get changed before we go and Dana's gonna take my dress" I explain. He nods and we continue eating.

"Oh babe I forgot to ask and I hate that I'm asking this but who's gonna walk you down the isle?" He asks. I can't believe I've forgotten about this.

"Erm... I'm not sure. Maybe I'll walk down alone" I shrug. "I'm sorry for bringing it up but I know how proud your dad would've been" he kisses the top of my head. I felt myself falling for him all over again, the feeling will never go away and I loved that. Our love will never get old.

"You mean the world to me you know" I look up at him. He looks down at me pecking my lips. "You mean the world to me" he chuckles and kisses me once more.

"We're not doing the whole not seeing each other thing are we? You know before the wedding?" He asks.

"You don't want to?" I ask. "Do you?" He asks back.

"I don't mind. If you don't want to that's okay. We can just separate whilst getting ready instead? You still haven't seen my dress" I say.

"Sounds good but I don't think I'll want to let you go" he chuckles. "It'll only be an hour. We can survive an hour" I peck his lips.

"Hmm maybe or I'll sneak you away from the girls" he winks. "Dana would kill me and that would be hard especially with the twins" I chuckle. She had the twins in January.

"Oh and we're going out tomorrow. Not separately though, all of our friends together and us" he says linking our hands.

"Does everyone know?" I ask him.

"Yeah. Jon was kinda upset we weren't doing the whole going to a strip club and getting drunk of our asses but he's cool with it now" he says. "You can if you want" I tell him.

"Nah I'd rather be with you gorgeous" he winks at me. "Such a flirt" I giggle.

"But seriously though I'm glad we're not going separately, it's our last night as not being married together and plus I don't wanna leave you with Dana, she's kinda crazy when it come to the partying"

"What about you mister? You were gonna go to a strip club" I laugh. "No, that was Jon's idea. Why would I when I have you?" He smirks at me running his hand my thigh.

"Should we baby make again?" He smirks. "Don't call it that" I chuckle turning to straddle him. I take the hem of my top taking it off. "Oh wow honey, you look incredible" he runs his hands down my side.

I lean down meeting his lips in a rough kiss. "I love you, love you so much" he kisses down my jaw then neck. "Hmm I love you too babe" I hum running my hands through his hair.

"Do me a favour hun, only if you feel comfortable" he says. "What is it?" I ask. He stops and I begin kissing down his neck sloppily. "Strip for me Bells" he says shuffling his body. His hand goes down to readjust his sweats.

"Why would I?" I say against his skin then begin sucking gently near his collar bone, knowing it would be covered by his shirt. "Because- Oh" He lets out as I begin rocking my hips down on him. "Of course I will" I tell him looking up and meeting his lips in a hungry kiss.