16

"Start driving already"
Bella Croft

Messages between Shawn and Bella

Shawn
Hi babe
I miss you 😩
Wake up!!!
You're so beautiful
Have you seen the pictures from last night?
You look stunning 😍
Bella!!!!!

Me
I'm awake
Slightly hungover
I misssss youuuu ❤️
You're so handsome
What're you doing today?

Shawn
I'm in class right now
Then I'm going to teach

Me
Teach what?
Get off ur phone!

Shawn
I have to be on my phone to text you
Teach the guitar to this boy

Me
When will you be done? 
Wanna kisss you 😚😚

Shawn
Come with me
You can watch, it's at a studio
*adress*
Meet me at three 😎

Me
Okay
when does your class finish? X

Shawn
Half two, in fifteen minutes

Me
See you then ❤️

Shawn
Bye gorgeous

-

I got out of bed after five minutes just staring up at the ceiling. After I was done I got ready and went downstairs.

"Miss Croft, Ryder has gone to school and Mr croft has gone to meet a client. He said to remind you to take your medicine" the chef says. "Okay Thank you and please it's Bella" I smile at her.

She hands me my medicine. "Should I make you brunch?" She asks. "Erm I'm going out to meet... my boyfriend" I couldn't help but smile.

"Should I make something to take? We still have cupcakes from last night and I could make some coffee and put it in the travel mugs?" She asks.

"That's perfect, thank you"

After that was done I got in the car giving the address. I was then there within ten minutes, I texted Shawn and he told me to come to come in.

"Thank you" I say to the driver then get out the car and walk up to the small building. I looked around then spotted Shawn through a window sat on his phone.

I knocked on the door then walked in. He met me in the middle with a big smile on his phone. "Hi Bella" he leans down kissing my lips gently holding my waist. He starts walking backwards and sits down still kissing me.

He sits me down on his lap and I put down my bag and hold his face in my hands kissing deeper.

We're soon interrupted by a knock and a cough. I quickly get off Shawn and pull my skirt down to my thighs.

I turn seeing a young boy, blonde hair, brown eyes and a guitar bag on his back.

"Hi Shawn" he smiles walking in. "Hi Liam, come on" Shawn ushers him over. I look down at Shawn and he sends me wink.

"Liam this is my girlfriend, Bella"

"Hi Liam" I smile. He gives my legs a hug and my heart melts. "Hi Bella, you're very pretty" he smiles up at me.

"Hey stop flirting with my girl Liam, get your guitar out" Shawn chuckles. I sit beside Shawn watching as they get ready. "I got you a cupcake and some coffee" I tell Shawn putting it down beside him. "Thanks babe" he pecks my lips then turns to Liam.

He grabs a guitar holding it in his lap. Why did he look a hundred times hotter holding a guitar. His large tattooed hand making me feel warm and gooey.

"Okay so show me what you remember from last week" Shawn says. The boy mirrors Shawn and holds the guitar and begins strumming slowly, his eyes on the neck of the guitar.

When he's done I begin clapping and Shawn looks at me chuckling. "That was amazing" I tell him.

"Shawn is better, show her" Liam says putting his guitar down. "Yeah show me!" I chuckle standing up and sitting with Liam so I could directly see Shawn.

"Guess the song" he says. He looks down and starts strumming. He looked so happy, so handsome playing the guitar. Something about it was so romantic. He looked up at me with a cheeky grin.

"One direction Little things" I exclaim. "No fair! I don't listen to them" Liam huffs.

"I'll do some more" Shawn chuckles.

And then a whole hour passed and Liam's dad came to pick him up. I was watching Shawn pack his guitar then he turned facing me. "Hope I didn't bore you" he chuckles taking my hand leading me out with him.

"Oh no! That was fun. I loved seeing you like that, you looked happy" I tell him. He opens the passenger door for me and let's me in.

"I'm glad you came. I will admit you are a little bit of a distraction, all I wanted to do was kiss you" he smirks. He then shuts the door and puts his guitar in then gets in.

"Sleep at mine tonight?" He asks taking my hand. "Of course, I need to get some clothes first" I tell him.

"Sure" he nods then kisses my hand. I so desperately wanted his lips on mine.

"So to mine, I'll get some clothes, maybe we can chill there for a bit then to yours" I say.

"You forgot one thing" a smirk tugs on his lips. "What?" I ask.

"We'll go to yours, I'll distract you with kisses as you get your clothes, we'll make out then to mine and we'll make out even more"

"Start driving already" I tell him leaning over kissing his cheek.

Instagram
@bellacroft

Liked by 104Bellacroft: my boy 💛

Liked by 104
Bellacroft: my boy 💛

View comments...
Briancraigen: Shawn whipped out the guitar to impress you
Jonvinyl: I can play the guitar too
Bellacroft: @jonvinyl you'll have to show me!
Shawnmendes: pls leave^^ and no Jon
Shawnmendes: when did you take this??
Shawnmendes: u cutie