40

"All the flowers you get me are going in our vase"
Bella Croft

"Just sign here and it's through the double doors. You're a few minutes late so it might've started so don't be afraid to just walk in" the woman told us. I sign my name and put the pen down. "Thank you" I smile then Shawn takes my hand as I start walking.

"Are you excited?" I ask him. "Yeah, so excited" sarcasm lacing his voice. "Don't be like that" I hit him playfully.

I open the door and all eyes set on us. There were a bunch of couples all older than us.

"Sit down please, I'm just running through some things" the man tells us. I nod then we take a seat at the back. Shawn shuffles closer to me then takes my hand pulling me closer to him.

"So it's really simple, you guys are all in pairs and will go off to a station each, I'm here to help and my nephew should be here too. I don't want to strictly tell you what to do or make. Be free and make whatever and feel free to ask questions and there are also help sheets dotted around. Now does anyone have any allergies?" He asks.

"I'm allergic to dogs" Shawn says out loud. Everyone chuckles and he shrugs looking at me. "Erm I don't think that will matter in this case" the man laughs.

"Now off you go!" He claps his hands. I leave my purse and coat on the seat. "Come on Shawn" I tug his hand. "Baby, if we leave now we can go back to mine and I'll do whatever you want" he says in my ear.

"I want to at least try. Please Shawn" I kiss his cheek. "Fine you go first, I'll watch you from here" he tells me. "Whatever" I move my hand walking away from him to a free station.

I straddle the bench looking around, all the couples laughing with each other or taking silly pictures.

"First time?" I look up seeing a very tan boy. "Erm yeah" I nod. "It's easy" he kneels down in front of me turning on the clay spinner.

"First dip your hands in the water, the wetter the better as it helps mould the clay" he tells me. I nod dipping my hands in the water. He puts the clay down on the machine. "Now put your hands like this and start moulding" he shows me.

I put my hands on the clay, looking at the woman next to me I try copying her but it splatters all over me. "It's okay" he chuckles. He takes tissue wiping my nose. "Gently" he says.

He dips his hands in the water then places his hands over mine, moving them smoothly. "There you go, you got it" he smiles up at me. "I'm Dylan"

"Bella"

I keep my hands on the clay. His hands were still on mine. "You're doing amazing Bella, just try not to stay in one place for a long time" he tells me.

"Your hands are over mine" I chuckle. "sorry" he laughs moving his hands.

"You can go now" I look up seeing Shawn stood over him. Dylan stands up wiping his hands. "You're doing perfect, carry on" he nods at me then walks away.

Shawn kneels beside me placing a hand on my knee. I keep my eyes on the clay moving moving my hands. "Bells"

"Bella, baby come on" he squeezes my thigh. I avoid him carrying on. I hear him huff then he's quickly sat behind me, my back up against his chest. He dips his hands in the water then places them over mine, his long fingers going between mine moving against the clay. He rests his chin on my shoulder looking over me.

Something about this was awfully sexy.

"What was that boy saying to you?" He asks.

"He asked why my boyfriend was sat alone rather than with me when this was a date and I agreed to go skating with you" I say quickly.

"Really?" He chuckles. "Yeah, also called you stupid and mean for making me do this alone and look like an idiot when all the other couples are doing it together" I say.

"I know I'm stupid and mean. I'm sorry baby girl" he kisses my shoulder. Our hands were still moving together.

"You should be"

"I am, I'll make it up to you. This is gonna be the best fucking vase ever" he chuckles. "It better be" I giggle leaning back into him.

"Do you find this sexy?" He whispers in my ear. I glanced down at our hands, his hands looked so attractive.

"Cause I do" he whispers.

I gulp and move my hands quickly. "You need to stop" I tell him turning to face him. "Am I turning you on?" He asks with a smirk.

"Yes, now stop or I'll run my hand through you hair with the clay"

"Woah, you got it" he chuckles. He pecks my lips mumbling a sorry again.

We continue making the vase and then put our oddly shaped vase to the side to dry, it was quick drying so we could take it right now with us.

But before we finished Shawn's grabbed a knife and etched our names to the side, a small gesture that made my day.

When we finished I took our vase in a brown bag. We were in the car going to mine and he stopped the car randomly.

"Give me second" he quickly gets out. After a few minutes he returns with a grin.

"For you" he winks. He pulls out a bunch of black tulips. "Oh they're perfect" I chuckle. I take out the vase and put the tulips in them.

"All the flowers you get me are going in our vase" I chuckle. I lean over to him and peck his lips.

"They're also apology flowers-"

"It's okay, we had fun towards the end" I cut him off. "We did. Now let's go home" he takes my spare hand as he starts driving.

Fuck they're so cute