90

"Are we sleeping here?"
Bella Croft

"Uff I get to marry you?" Shawn wolf whistles at me as I walk down the stair. I had on a red tight dress, it was backless and had a plunge neckline so all my body jewellery was visible.

"Stop! You look so handsome, I'm the lucky one" I say placing my hands over his chest, covered by a black denim jacket.

"Seriously Bells you look so gorgeous" his hands run down my back, going straight to my bare skin.

"Ew come on! We wanna get a good table!" Brian gags walking past us. Shawn takes a hold of my hand. "We'll follow behind" he says and he takes off running with me before anyone could object. I chuckles as he slows down and open the door for me.

"Why didn't we go with them? There was enough room" I say. He places a hand on my thigh as he begins driving. "Call me selfish but I want you all to myself" he glances at me. I smile locking our hands together.

-
"Shawn tell her to wear it!" Dana exclaims, she was trying to make me wear the 'bride to be' sashay. "Come on babe" Shawn pouts at me. I huff taking it and putting it on myself and they all woo. I cover my face in embarrassment.

"Gone all shy eh?" Shawn says near my ear. I look up at him immediately pressing my lips to his, he just looked so kissable.

He holds my face pulling me closer to him, his tongue slips in and my body jolts even closer if possible. We hear everyone clapping and shouting for us, I pull back grinning and Shawn holds me tight against him.

"Okay drinks, here's the brides request. Tequila shots and of course a cranberry cocktail" Kendall hands me my drinks. I first take a shot with Shawn then one with all my bridesmaids.

Shawn kept the shots coming, he wasn't a lightweight like me. I was gone and I'd just had a total of three shots.

"Ooh muscly" I poke Shawn's upper arm, he took off his jacket and was left in a white shirt, looking like it was about to rip.

"All yours honey" he winks at me. I giggle and take hold of his hand. He continues talking with the guys and I start talking with Meg and the girls.

"Come on let's dance" meg stands up. I immediately stand up going to the dance floor. It's like I had an later ego, I put my hands in the air and started swaying my hips, it wasn't sexy at all. I was just having fun.

"Yes Bella!" Kendall shouts hitting my bum. She was drunk herself too. "Oh Bella I can't believe you're getting married" Dana chuckles.

"Me either" I chuckle still dancing. Soon I feel strong arms around me holding me against their body. I turn around looking up, he was cute I guess.

"Hi" he grins. "Hi. I have a fiancé. I don't think you can touch me" I say.

"You do huh?"

"I do. He's really handsome and really strong, I think you should let go" I say.

"I think, tell me if I'm wrong but I'm you're fiancé Bella" he chuckles. I place my hand on his strong jaw. "Prove it" I say near his ear.

He leans down, hands holding me against him, his hot breath hits my skin and I feel his lips graze my ear.

"You like when I hold your hands when you come undone" he says. I gasp holding him closer to me.

"You know?" I ask. "Yeah, I also know you love forehead kisses, when I feed you, black tuli-"

"I believe you... Shawn?" I hum. He answers with a "yes"

"You wanna take me home?" I ask. "Do you want me to?" He pulls back looking at me directly. I nod pulling him down to meet his lips in a wet sloppy kiss, he holds me against his body, his hands going all over me and tongue exploring all of my mouth.

"Hmm I want you so bad" I giggle as he starts kissing down my jaw. "How bad?" He smirks against my skin "just as bad as you"

"Dana is gonna kill us for leaving" he takes my hand leading me back to the table so we could get our stuff whilst everyone else was still dancing. Shawn places his jacket over my shoulders and takes my hand leading me outside to his car.

"Can you drive? We've been drinking" I say stumbling toward him. "No I don't wanna risk it" he sighs.

"The windows, are they tinted?" I ask him. He nods looking down at me. "Maybe you could drive a little, somewhere less crowded?" I ask him taking hold of his shirt in my hands.

"Sounds good babe" he pecks my lips then we get in the car. He drives slowly and carefully, both hands on the wheel even when I was whining to hold his hand.

He pulled up to some place random and took his seat belt off. "Get in the back Bells" he tells me. I take my belt off climbing in the back, I take my heels off too. Shawn had to get out and come in through the door. He pushes the two front seats forward and takes me by my waist pulling over him.

"We're getting married tomorrow" he say in disbelief. "Crazy huh?" I giggle moving his hair back. "I can't wait love, to call you my wife" he grins.

"I can't wait to be Mrs Mendes" I giggle leaning closer to kiss at the side of his lips. "Are you gonna kiss me honey?" He holds my face in his hands.

"Not yet" I wink at him. I lean down a little kissing down his jaw.

-
"Where's my bra?" I ask looking around. "Just slip the dress on it doesn't matter babe" Shawn pulls me back down, we were now lying down on the back seats. My body was over his and I facing down.

"I'm too tired to do anything. Let's skip the wedding and get married in Vegas tomorrow" he chuckles. "Sounds perfect" I giggle pecking his lips. "But I'm still wearing my dress" I say.

"Of course. Now got to sleep we have a long trip to Vegas in the morning" he winks at me. "Are we sleeping here?" I ask snuggling up to his chest. His arms snake around my body holding me closer. "Yeah honey, sweet dreams" he kisses the top of my head.

"I love you my soon to be husband" I giggle. "I love you too my gorgeous girl"