21

"In the bath?"
Bella Croft

I couldn't sleep. After texting Shawn I got straight in bed despite it only being six pm but I just couldn't.

I put on a black bathing suit and filled the tub putting in rose scented bubbles, I left the bathroom door a little open so I'd know if someone walked into my room. I got in the bath put my hair up in a bun and I just laid there.

The warm water relaxing my skin. I closed my eyes leaning back just enjoying the peace.

After fifteen minutes i heard the door click.

"Bella?"

"In here!" I shout back knowing it was Shawn. "Are you in the shower?" He asks. "The bath, you can come in" I giggle.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah" I reply. I hear a bag being put down then he opens the door and walks in slowly, I look up at him with a smile setting on my face.

"Hi" he grins, he shuts the door then sits on the floor beside the tub. "Hi" I sit up leaning towards him pecking his lips. "How you feeling?" He asks.

"Relaxed" I chuckle sitting back. "Your dad asked if you took your pills" he says, his expression looking like he wanted to know more. "It's for the migraines and yeah I took them" I nod.

His eyes lock with mine for a few seconds. I shake my head laughing as I look away.

"God you're so beautiful" he whispers softly. "Get in" I tell him. "In the bath?" He asks. I nod "yeah".

He gets up taking his shirt and shorts off. His body was incredible, I couldn't move my eyes away from his abs. I glance down a little and my eyes widen. He. Was. Huge.

I hear him chuckle then I look away shuffling forward. He gets in behind me then takes me by my waist sitting me on his lap and his arms go around me. Feeling amazing against my bare skin.

"You're so gorgeous Bella"

I lean back and he kisses my shoulder sending shivers through my body. "So are you" I chuckle. I close my eyes setting my head back in his shoulder.

His large hands move to my thighs rubbing them up and down. "Stop" I groan playfully. "Okay" I feel him lean back. I reach my hand up and start playing with his hair.

-
We soon got out the bath, after an hour of just being in each other's arms, He massaged my back and we even took a few pictures which was Shawn's idea. I got changed in my room and he got changed in the bathroom. He walked out without his shirt and my heart stopped. He was forcing me to look, well not forcing. I just couldn't look away.

"You okay babe" he chuckles standing in front of me. I nod looking up taking my bottom lip between my teeth. He leans down and his thumb pulls my lip and he presses his lips against mine. My hands go flat on his abs, I feel every crook and outline of him.

"Shawn" I hum kissing down his neck, following a clear vein. "Let me please you" I whisper kissing further down his chest. "Bella, baby you don't have to" he pulls my face back up.

"Please, I want to" I kiss the side of his lips. He takes my hands and sits down on the bed and I'm stood between his legs. He lifts my top up a little kissing my stomach lightly. "Please Shawn, let me" I put my hands in his hair.

"Okay, at any point you want to stop tell me" he says sternly. I nod then go over to the door locking it.

-
We get in bed cuddling, Shawn still a little out of breath. "Fuck I don't believe that was your first time doing that Bells" he kisses my forehead. I look up at him grinning, it felt good knowing I pleased him.

"Well best believe it " I giggle, I move my legs over his and his hand rests on my thigh.

"Do you have class tomorrow?" I ask. "Yeah, at twelve till three" he sighs. "Can we do something after?"

"Yeah, what did you have in mind?" He asks. "Anything" I chuckle. "I'll think of something" he kisses the top of my head.

For a minute we didn't talk. We just sat with each other and it was nice. 

"I'm glad you're mine Bells"

My heart raced at his sweet words. "The same goes to you" I look up at him smiling, he leans down pecking my lips then stops. I pout wanting him to kiss me longer.

He kisses the side of my lips and down my jaw. "Shawn" I groan. I move away then place myself to straddle his legs. "What is it babe?" He asks with a smirk.

"Kiss me" I giggle shyly leaning into him. His hands go to my waist and he pulls my body closer. I lean down taking his face in my hands. "You're so handsome" I whisper against his lips. I close my eyes and feel his lips brush mine.

I feel his hands move up my top lightly squeezing my waist. "Shawn please" I whine.

"I like when you beg" he chuckles. I open my eyes laughing. "Is that a kink?" I ask still laughing. "Maybe, I just like my name coming from your lips" he shrugs. He pulls me back down and smashes his lips against mine.

My tongue wondered his mouth and he did the same. All night.

Instagram
@shawnmendes

Liked by 209Shawnmendes: bath with my babe @bellacroft

Liked by 209
Shawnmendes: bath with my babe @bellacroft

View comments...
Danaevans: @bellacroft I see you girl!
Briancraigen: who's that^
Kensmith: my girl @briancraigen
Bellacroft: you said you're not posting any!!
Bellacroft: it was fun
Bellacroft: look at your body, holy crap 😍