100

Sequel- part 8

"Baby on the loose"
Bella Croft Mendes

"Shawn are you ready?" I ask him. I hold Aubrey's waist. "Yep, come on hun" Shawn holds his arms out. Aubrey giggles and takes her first steps towards Shawn.

"Yay! Baby, come back now" I call. Shawn picks her up throwing her in the air making her giggle.

He puts her down and she comes running towards me falling into my body. "Hi mama" I kiss her tiny nose. "Da da!" She giggles.

"Dada?" I ask chuckling. "Our baby just took her first steps!" Shawn exclaims sitting down beside me, leaning back on to the blossom tree. "Crazy huh, I don't want her to grow up or Rayn" I say leaning my head against Shawn's shoulder.

"Me either, I want them to stay like this" Shawn sighs.

"Daddy! Look!" Rayn yells running over to Shawn. "What is it buddy?" Shawn asks.

"I can run from here" Rayn grins. "Woah that's amazing!" Shawn high fives him. Aubrey looks up at me with her big eyes. "What is it baby?" I ask her holding her up to my face.

"Mummy What If she wants a high five?" Rayn asks walking over. He holds his hand up and Aubrey looks away at Shawn. Her bottom lip starts quivering.

"Oh no, babe what happened?" I hold her to my chest as she starts crying. "Aubrey honey" I coo rubbing her back. "Maybe she's jealous, daddy likes me more" Rayn giggles.

"I love you both the same" Shawn chuckles taking Aubrey in his big arms. She looks up at him and settles quickly. Shawn looks up at me smirking. "She's such a daddy's girl" Shawn winks at me then looks down at the now happy baby.

"Daddy I hold her?" Rayn asks. "Yeah come here" Shawn shuffles and he sits between us. "Arms out Rayn" I tell him. Shawn carefully places Aubrey in his arms.

Aubrey looks up at him confused. "Momma she has same eyes as you" Rayn says looking up at me. "And you have the same as daddy" I chuckle.

"No I have same as you" he says. "Let me show you" I hold up my camera and take picture. "Oh thanks Daddy" Rayn hugs him, I quickly grab Aubrey as she starts whimpering again.

"What is it babe" I hold her to my chest. "Huh?" I ask her rubbing her back. She starts crying even louder. "Babe she might want feeding" Shawn says handing me a blanket.

I sigh cradling her and put the blanket over her so I could feed her. "Daddy can we play?" Rayn asks. Shawn nods, he quickly pecks my cheek then gets up.

I watch as the two play, my favourite people on the planet. I loved how Shawn would switch to dad mode around the kids, he was so good with them and I hate saying it but Aubrey is definitely a daddy's girl.

Talking of her I feel her fidget. I move the blanket and sort my dress out then wipe her lips. "All good now?" I ask her. She giggles trying to crawl away. I put her on the blanket and she starts moving around.

"Da da!" She points. "Yeah daddy, he's so handsome huh" I chuckle leaning down beside her. I take her turning her on her stomach.

"You're so precious" I bop her nose leaning down and smothering her in kisses. "I love you, love you so much Aubrey" I kiss her chubby cheeks.

"Can I have a kiss mummy?" Rayn comes towards me. I sit up holding my arms out to him, I smother his face in kisses. These kids were my world.

"Baby on the loose" I look seeing Shawn grabbing Aubrey before she crawled off the blanket.

"Should we go home Bells?" He asks me I nod and he puts Aubrey in her pram. I take hold of the pram and Shawn gets Rayn in his back and we start walking home.

Shawn takes my hand in his kissing my knuckles randomly. I look up at him and my heart flutters seeing Rayn had fallen asleep.

"He's asleep" I tell Shawn. "Aubrey isn't" Shawn chuckles. I look at her seeing her playing with her elephant teddy.

We finally get home, Shawn puts Rayn in bed and i rock Aubrey to sleep. It was only five pm but my babies were tired.

I put Aubrey down and then feel Shawn wrap his arms around me.

I turn in his arms looking up at him. "Hi gorgeous" he pecks my lips. "Hi handsome" I giggle putting my hand at the back of his head to pull him closer.

He holds my waist and pulls me to his lips, his tongue slips in and he hums briefly controlling the kiss. I move my hands down his hoodie then going to his belt.

I feel him go lower down and he picks me up from my thighs walking out of Aubrey's room, I leave the door a little open then continue kissing down Shawn's neck. He puts me down on the bed and gets on his knees pulling me to the edge.

I pull him up quickly kissing him slowly.

"I love you Bells" I could never get sick of those words. "I love you Shawn" I hum loving the feeling of his lips on mine.

"Keep quiet okay, we could probably go for hours without the kids waking up" he tells me. I nod and he pulls up my dress kissing down my stomach carefully.

This feeling will never get old.