18

"You drive me crazy"
Bella Croft

"Where'd you go this morning?" I ask Shawn as I watch him get changed out of some workout clothes. "Gym, I'm sorry for leaving you" he turns to face me.

"It's okay" I tell him. He walks over to his dresser cleaning it up a little and I sit in his bed still in my pyjamas watching him, move so effortlessly, he was just effortlessly so handsome.

"What triggered the storm baby?"

God that sounded so hot coming from him.

"Bad dream" I tell him. "About what? You don't have to tell me if you don't want" he says walking over sitting in front of me.

I figured I'd have to open up sooner or later. "It was a car crash, that's how my mum died"

He instantly takes my hand and kisses it. "I'm sorry Bella" his eyes fixed on mine. "It's okay, it was a while ago" I shrug.

"Is that why you don't drive?" He asks. "I can drive but yeah that is the reason, I'm scared so I have my trusty bike" I crack a smile.

"I love that bike, we should go riding one day. I'll take you around a lake" he says making my smile wider. "We can go around the lake, then we'll put our bikes down and sit, talk and eat then we'll ride back up to my car and I'll bring you back here" he tells me.

"Sounds perfect" I nod. His eyes almost examine my face and I felt shy so I covered my face and heard him chuckle. "I was admiring you baby" he puts his hands at my wrists.

"You were looking at my eye bags and chapped lips and pale skin, I know I need the sun" I giggle keeping my hands over my face but he moves them away and pins them above my head making me fall back then he hovers over me.

"I was actually looking into your pretty grey eyes, your smooth skin, your plump lips that were in a smile" he tells me then kisses my forehead. "And you don't have eye bags" he chuckles.

"I have genetically bad eye bags. When I'm stressed and not sleeping they go so bad. I look like a panda" I chuckle looking at his lips then his eyes.

"A cute panda" he chuckles then let's go off my arms putting his hands at my waist moving the silk of my top up he meets my skin and looks at me. I hold the back of his neck and pull him down to meet my lips.

"You guys wanna watch a movie?"

Shawn jumps off of me and I tug my top down and sit up. "Oh sorry guys, we were about to start watching Insidious if you guys wanna watch or if your busy doing-"

"We're coming" I cut off Matt and he walks away chuckling. I stand up and Shawn follows me pulling me back for a quick kiss before we walk out.

I sit down next to Matt and Shawn sits next me putting an arm around my shoulder he pulls me in and puts his other hand on my bare thigh. I grab the nearest blanket pulling it over us.

"What are we waiting for?" I ask. "Jon's making popcorn" Brian says and puts his phone down.

"How are you feeling after this morning?" Jon asks walking in handing me a bowl of popcorn. "I'm good" I nod not wanting to talk about it.

Soon they play the movie. I didn't mind horror films but I kept jumping up making Shawn chuckle. Another scary part came up and I hid my face in his neck, I felt him squeeze my leg and I looked up at him. "I got you babe" he whispers near my ear then kisses my temple.

"I'm not scared" I giggle. "Oh yeah?" He asks smirking. "I'm not" I shrug. Then the music got loud and the symbols crashed and I jumped up again.

"What was that baby? You're not scared?" Shawn grins looking down at me. "Stop it" I giggle hitting his arm. "Or what?" He asks quietly.

"I'll sleep in Jon's bed" I whisper. I had no idea where this sudden confidence had come from.

"Hell no" he stands up and flings me over his shoulder quickly. "We're going to bed" Shawn announces. I hit his back and he doesn't even flinch. "We didn't finish the movie" I giggle.

"Keep it down!" One of the boys yell. Shawn kicks the door shut then puts me down on the bed. "You drive me crazy" he says deeply going over my body he runs his hands down me slowly.

"I know you said you're not ready but I want you so bad. I'm sorry for saying that, I'm such a bad boyf-"

-smut-

"We can do other things" I cut him off. His eyes go wide and he smirks down at me.

"Other things?" He grins. I nod putting my hands at his arms holding him. "Have you ever, you know?"

"Never done anything" I shake my head. "Really?" He asks. "I find that hard to believe. You're so sexy Bella" he leans down kissing down my jaw. I felt myself getting all hot and bothered.

"I'm gonna make you feel good babe" he tells me. "Be gentle" I tell him quietly. "I will, tell me if you want me stop" He says.

I was already getting all excited.

I watch as he leans down at his knees at the edge of the bed and he pulls my shorts down keeping his eyes on me and I watch him closely. His fingers go up my legs and he hooks them around my pink lace underwear. "Fuck Bells" he groans.

His next move completely had me weak. He pulled up my underwear making it feel tight then pressed his nose against my heat breathing in deeply.

I let out a moan and he chuckles against me. "You smell so good" he looks up at me with lust filled eyes. He grips my legs and puts them over his shoulders. "Can't wait" he kisses the insides of my thigh and I felt myself grow wet.

"Are you ready Bella?" He asks. I let out a whimper unable to talk at the sight of his handsome face between my legs was too much for me. I fell back and he stopped kissing my legs.

"Baby, look at me" he tells me squeezing my thighs. I hoist myself up on my elbows and he pulls down my underwear in such a way that my tummy does a flip.

"Spread your legs babe" I do as he says opening my legs wider, "you're so beautiful Bells, so incredibly gorgeous" he picks my legs back up and goes closer to where I need him.

His hand move towards my heat and I feel two of his cool fingers rub me gently and he pulls back. "So wet" he groans putting his fingers in his mouth. This was so dirty.

I then felt his hot tongue lick up pressing on to me then he groans doing it again. I just know he's going to make me feel so good.