32

"Penny for your thoughts?"
Bella Croft
October 1st

"This is my favourite part" Shawn whispers to me. I was sat between his legs on the large grey bean bag, a soft fleece blanket covering us.

Jon had picked out guardians of the galaxy for us to watch. I relaxed back into Shawn's arms and he wrapped his arms around me tightly, his hands under my hoodie caressing my skin.

I lean my head back on to his shoulder sighing in bliss at how good he smelt. I tilted my head a little, my lips brushing the skin of his neck then I finally decided to press small kisses at his skin.

"Bells honey" he whispers. "What is it?" I ask near his ear nibbling on his ear lobe. I sit up a little and let a hand in his hair. "Stop love" he squeezes my thigh.

"What if I don't want to?" I ask. My lips contacting his cheek.

"Bella I think your phone is ringing" Matt says. I quickly back then nod. "I'll go see" I say I stand up and Shawn groans, loosing feeling of my skin.

I shoot him a wink then leave the room going to my bedroom seeing my dad was calling. I answered and told him with what happened with Shawn. After that I went back to the guys seeing the movie paused and all of them on their phones.

Shawn looks up when I walk in, a smile appearing on his face. I sit back down on his lap and his arms go around me again.

"Everything okay?" He asks. "Yeah it was just my dad checking in" I tell him.

He nods then sits back and pulls me with him.

-
"Bye!" I wave off Brian, Matt and Jon. They wave back then I shut the door and Shawn immediately pulls me into his arms, his long and strong arms holding me close.

"You okay?" I ask giggling as he sighs and rests his head on top of my head. "Yeah" he mumbles. "I'm taking you out tonight"

"You are?" I ask looking up at him. "Yeah, dress pretty" he kisses my forehead. "You don't have to, I'll be fine with just staying in bed with you" I let my fingers up his neck and to his jaw.

"But I want to take you out, then after we can come back here and do whatever you want"

"Fine, help me choose what to wear" I tell him. I take his hand. He picks up his bag with his other hand and follows me upstairs to my room.

After a while Shawn had decided I wear an off the shoulder nude tight fitted dress, coming down to my thighs. I'd asked him what he was going to wear and he simply pulled a white shirt and black jeans from his bag. I ironed them for him then we got dressed.

As I did my makeup Shawn watched me, asking me questions about everything and even attempted to help me a little.

"Uff babe, you look-" he cuts himself off looking me up and down. "Cat got your tongue" I giggle putting my hands on his shoulders, feeling his muscles flex.

"You're leaving me speechless" he chuckles. His hands go to my waist, he pulls me closer then pecks my lips. "Fuck, I didn't bring my car" he curses.

"It's okay, we can Uber" I tell him. "You have your car?" He asks. "Yeah" I nod.

"Let me get my purse and you can drive" I tell him turning away. "I hope your purse is empty, I'm paying" he says.

"I can't let you do that" I shake my head. He walks over and takes my purse out my hand, takes my phone out and puts it in his pocket. "There, no need for the purse" he says.

"Thank you" I lean up kissing his cheek. "I got you Bells" he grins. "Lets go" He links our hands and we go down stairs.

We go round the back and I open the garage door. "Which ones yours?" He asks.

"The black one" I point to the black Mercedes AMG. "Holy fuck Bells"

"What? What's wrong with it?" I ask worriedly. "Nothing, it's a good car. When did you get it?" He ask. "It was dads then he got the Porsche" I tell him.

"Nice" he nods. "Okay here are the keys" I put them in his hands. "You try" he tells me walking over to the car. "No Shawn, I can't" I tell him.

"I'll be right here babe" he opens the drivers door. "I will another day, please Shawn. You drive"

"Come on Bell-"

"If you love me you'll do it" I smirk putting my hand on his jaw. "This is black mail and I'll get you back" he leans down pecking my lips. He takes my hand walking over to the other side and he opens the door for me. I get in and he gets in the other side.

"It's like a spaceship" he chuckles looking at the dashboard. He starts the car making engine roar.

I watched him all the way as he drove, he looked extremely handsome driving the sports car. I looked at the back seats, many ideas ran through my mind.

"We're here love" he says. "Penny for your thoughts?" He asks chuckling.

"Hmm you'll find out later" I giggle. I get out the car and he immediately walks over and takes my hand.