1

Hey guys welcome to Colour Storms!
Shawn Mendes is NOT famous in the book
This is my idea so honey if I catch you copying be prepared to catch these hands
Thank you so much for reading!
All comments are welcome and vote lovely's!
Now on to the book!!!
__

"It's okay, you know we all run around with... nerf guns?"
Bella Croft
August 27th

"Come on Bells!" Ryder yells for me. "Hold on Ry!" I yell back.

"Dad can I borrow twenty I'm taking Ryder out" I give my dad the biggest smile ever. "Here and don't cause me any trouble Bell" he hands me note. "I won't" I kiss his cheek leaving the kitchen.

I open the double doors seeing Ryder with his bike. "Hey where's your helmet?" I ask him grabbing my bike.

"I'm eight now Bella, you don't wear yours" he says. "I'm nineteen Ry and remember safety first" I tell him putting the black helmet over his jet black hair buckling it up.

"Okay try to keep up Ry" I hop on my bike riding up our pebbled drive way up to the gates. "Where are you going Miss Croft?" Olly asks.

"To the park" I tell him and he opens the large wooden gates. "Be safe!" He shouts as I begin racing off and I hear Ryder behind me.

"Watch out for the bins!" I shout looking back to see him a little behind. I slow down a little then he goes past me. "I'm winning!" He laughs.

I shake my head smiling following him behind. He turns in to the muddy pathway and stops getting off his bike.

I do the same and we walk our bikes to the middle of a large grass area where a huge blossom tree stood. We leaned our bikes against it and I took out a blanket from the basket of my bike and of course Ryder's nerf guns.

"Are you ready?" I ask him putting on my helmet. "Yep" he nods excitedly taking the large blue toy gun from me. "Okay Agent Croft, get ready in 3,2... 1 run!" I yell.

I hear him laugh like crazy as we both run away from each other hiding.

We had been playing this game since Ryder was five. My dad and I taught him how to ride a bike then when he could probably ride I took him to the very park whenever I could and we would play spies. It sounded sad huh a nineteen year old girl playing an imaginary game with her seven year old brother.

But that's the thing I didn't care. I had only two friends, Ken and Dana, they were in a relationship though and I didn't see them much. My mother had passed away when Ryder was three and I was fourteen. Over these five years I had gotten over it though, of course she was still with me.

"Bella!" I heard a whisper. I walked around the bushes I was hiding behind seeing nobody. "Ryder!" I whispered walking back to the blossom tree looking around.

"Ryder!" I shout again not seeing him. Normally he would be in plain sight since he didn't really get the concept of hiding but I couldn't see him.

"Ryder! You win! Come on where are you?" I shout looking around. I probably looked so stupid. Shouting whilst wearing a black helmet and holding a nerf gun in the middle of a park.

"Ry! Where-"

"Got you!" He shouts from behind me and I feel the soft bullets hit my back. "Where'd you come from?" I ask. "I was hiding!" He giggles.

"Now run!" He shouts running towards me whilst shooting me with the plastic bullets. "No!" I laugh whilst running acting defeated as he ran after me.

I heard his giggles and it made me smile. I turned around and began walking backwards shooting him back but I was pretending to miss.

"Bells!" He shouts. I then fall back over a rock. Someone's arms go around me and we fall back with a thud.

"Oh duck" I groan, watching my language as Ryder was there. I sit up slowly seeing two long legs coming out from under me. I quickly stand up brushing off my jeans.

"You okay?" I look down and I freeze. He was so handsome, like completely a god. Did he just step out of a book?

"You seem shaken up, did you hit your head?" I shake my head no watching him as he stands up then runs a hand through his soft looking hair.

"Bella" Ryder whispers tugging my arm. I blink quickly then look straight at his eyes. They were a warm brown and maybe even green?

"I'm sorry" I blurt out. "It's okay, you know we all run around with... nerf guns?" He cocks his head to the side looking down at my hand. I put my hands behind me back quickly. "And you're wearing a helmet, perfect for when you fall over, right" he grins.

"Yeah" I nod.

Why couldn't I speak? Come on Bella!

"Are you okay?" I ask him. "Yeah I am" he nods.

I look down seeing Ryder had left my side and my heart falls out of my chest. My body turns quickly and my heart rate returns to normal when I see him sat by our bikes.

"So erm what're you doing?" The boy places a hand on my shoulder making me turn. Fuck now I'll have to look at his perfect face again.

"Something" I say quickly. "Right I see" he chuckles, his tattooed hand going to the back of his head.

"Sorry" I chuckle. "I'm with my brother and I should probably get back" I point over my shoulder.

"Yeah yeah of course. Sorry for keeping you" he shoots me a smile. God he even had perfect teeth.

I turn around and begin walking away quickly. My body then had a mind of its own and I turned my head to him, he was watching me walk away.

"My names Shawn by the way!" He yells. I chuckle grabbing my bike. "Come on Ryder" I call. He gets on his bike and goes ahead of me past the boy, past Shawn.

I follow a little slower meeting eyes with Shawn briefly as I rode past. I looked back and he gave me a small wave then shoved his hand back in his pocket.

"It's Bella!" I yell back. I then turn around and begin peddling faster catching up to Ryder.

-
How are we feeling about this so far?
It's just the beginning hehehe