102

Sequel part- 10

"This is perfect eh?"
Bella Croft Mendes

I found it so weird that life had led me to this path. A life in which I got to experience so much, so much loss that I'd never forget. It all made me stronger in a way.

Also all the love. I never meant to find the love of my life I simply bumped into him or fell on him. I can't exactly pin point the day i fell in love with him or when it happened. I just know he was there for me when I needed him the most, he was on my side all the time and I vowed to be on his.
-

"Morning Bells" Shawn yawns tugging me towards him. "Morning" I smile kissing his cheek. I loved this, loved that he'd say morning to me before checking his phone.

"It's really quiet today" I say feeling the need to whisper. "Hmm enjoy it before the monsters come home" he chuckles.

He finally opens his eyes rubbing with his knuckles then he looks straight at me smiling. "Where are they?" I ask him.

"Rayn is at the music store, you know his summer internship isn't over yet and Aubrey is with Dana, out with the twins" he tells me.

"Oh yeah" I nod. "That means I get to have you all to myself" Shawn grins at me running his down my stomach inching closer into my underwear.

I turn into him but he pulls me back down going to hover over me. "Baby please, it's been so long" he kisses down my chest. "Okay" I mumble running my hands through his hair.

"Dad!" I hear Rayn yell. I push Shawn off me and pull the covers up right when Ryan walks in. "Son please knock next time" Shawn chuckles.

"Ew gross, anyway the things are ready downstairs" Rayn says. "Rayn" Shawn sighs.

"What things?" I ask. "Nothing honey" Shawn shakes his head. Rayn quickly leaves us alone. "What is it?" I ask Shawn sitting up.

"Come see" he pecks my lips. I nod then get up getting changed. He takes my hand leading me downstairs to the kitchen.

I start laughing out of happiness. "Happy Mother's Day" Aubrey runs over to me giving me a hug, my little girl wants so little anymore, she was twelve years old now.

"Thanks baby" I kiss the top of her head. "Happy Mother's Day" Rayn also joins the hug.

I lean my head against Rayn, he was tall just like his dad at the age of fifteen.

I looked around at the dozen red tulips in awe. "Bells don't cry" Shawn comes towards me wiping my cheek. "I'm just happy" I chuckle.

My kids pull away looking up at me. "You know I'm so happy right now, I have everything I wanted, I have you two monkeys" I pinch Rayn's and Aubrey's cheeks. "I wanted babies for so long and you two, with time, came to be perfect" I kiss them both on their heads.

"Mummy, daddy said today is the only day we can have ice cream for breakfast" Aubrey giggles handing me a tub of cookie dough ice cream. "Well go ahead then" I chuckle. The two sit up in the stools and dig in.

I watch in awe and Shawn comes behind me wrapping his arms my waist, resting his head on my shoulder.

"This is perfect eh?" He says kissing my cheek. I nod holding on to him as he sways us gently. "I love you Shawn" I lean towards him. "I love you too Bella Mendes" he smirks pecking my lips.

This was the extent of my happiness, no one could take this away from me. The love, happiness and pure joy of being with Shawn and my children couldn't compare. I'm happy, we're happy.

After all I had Shawn, he knew how to calm the storms.

_
The end

Well I hope you enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed writing it.

This was something I was dying to write and I'm so happy and overwhelmed with all the love it's been given, so thank you so much!

I hope as a writer I made you feel the the love, sadness and joy of the characters.

Thank you so much and you have all my love!

Bella and Shawn's journey has come to an end but can always exist in your imagination.

Again, thank you so much for reading and voting and leaving such wonderful comments, I'm so grateful!

(Quick plug, go check out my other books)
Lots of Love
- A