66

"Anyway Bells, what do you want for your push present?"
Bella croft
20 weeks pregnant, 5 months

"Play it again!" Kendall chuckles. I press the play button and my babies heart beat plays.

We all squeal in excitement and I swear Meg was crying. I don't blame her I was in tears too, then when I felt the kick I was a wreck, a tiny little kick made me all emotional.

"Is shawn a singer?" Meg asks sniffling. "Yes" I nod holding my phone up to my face.

"He should make a beat out of the heartbeat and make you a song" she grins. "No way, he'd never" I chuckle "he might, he loves you Bells" meg and Kendall had been teasing me about this since I told them.

"So what? I can't do anything about it. Not until the baby is born" I shrug.

"What about the other baby daddy? Josh is fine" meg says. "Yeah his perfect abs, jawline, gorgeous skin" Kendall smirks.

"So does Shawn, his hair is so soft and he gives the most perfect kisses and- and I hate you guys for making me say that. These hormones give me no sense of control" I huff.

"Enough of this here look at my bump" I change the subject and point the camera to my bump. "We can't wait for the gender reveal!" Kendall grins.

Dana, the organiser of the reveal had planned to fly out Alex, Roman, Jc, Kendall and meg.

"I'm so excited too. Shawn said we should do the whole confetti thing but josh said a cake so I was thinking both?" I say.

"Did I hear my name?" Shawn walks in smiling. "Is it lover boy? We'll leave. Bye Bells!" Kendall and meg giggle ending the call.

I shake my head putting the phone down. "What did you bring?" I ask sitting up slowly. Shawn sits beside me on my bed pulling out a box. I take the box opening it up to the red velvet cake.

"Oh god you're amazing" I hug him sideways. He chuckles hugging me back. "Woah the bump is getting bigger" he laughs.

I sit back opening the cake up and begin eating it with the plastic fork. "Can I?" Shawn asks. I nod and he lies down on my lap and lifts my top up revealing my stomach.

He's been doing this a lot, it's so innocent and so incredibly cute.

"Hi bean, are you treating mummy well" he begins talking to my stomach. "Hey I've noticed whenever I eat the bean doesn't move" I say shoving the cake in my mouth. "Must be eating with you" He grins.

"Must be" I chuckle metting his eyes briefly.

"Bella! Are you here?" Josh walks in with a bag. "Oh hi!" I smile. Shawn stays on my lap and josh sits on the other side. "You look good" he grins. "So does the bump" he places a hand on my stomach rubbing it gently.

"Oh" I jolt. "Bean is kicking. Never kicks when I'm eating" I place my hand over the gentle kicks.

"Must be because I'm here" josh grins. "Or that cake. You like red velvet since when? I thought you liked chocolate" he pulls out a box from the bag revealing a chocolate cake.

"Well I loved red velvet since, well forever" I chuckle. "But chocolate is also good" I shrug.

"Anyway Bells, what do you want for your push present?" Josh asks.

"Push present?" Shawn asks.

"Yeah it s a first usually from the father of the baby to the mother, the one doing the pushing. And I don't want anything" I shrug.

"Are you sure?" Josh asks. I nod sitting back with the red velvet cake. "So have you guys invited your family to the gender reveal?" I ask.

"My family can't come, maybe" josh shrugs, I guess I knew why, his family didn't approve of him having a baby.

"Mum, dad and Aaliyah are coming" Shawn smiles up at me, his hand still rubbing circles at my stomach. "How should we do the reveal?" Josh asks.

"I was think whilst we cut the cake everyone can pop the confetti things" I say shrugging. "But Dana is organising it so you'll have to get it past her" I shrug.

"Oh erm who are you gonna cut the cake with?" Josh asks making this ten times more awkward.

Shawn looks at me for a second then occupies himself with my stomach and the small kicks. "I- I don't know" I mumble.

"Leave her alone josh. She can do it however" Shawn sits up and puts my shirt back down.

"Maybe she wants it with one of us" josh says back.

I just carry on eating my cake.

"Or she can do it on her own, she's the mother" Shawn shoots.

"And one of us is the dad. We should be involved" josh spits. I groan loudly and slowly get up. "You guys are annoying" I walk out the room and hear them mumbling then follow me downstairs to the kitchen.

"Sorry Bells" Shawn says gently. "Yeah sorry Bella, we understand this is hard on you. Do what you like" josh shrugs.

I look back at them both smiling. I was incredibly grateful for them, they both were accepting this perfectly.

"You guys are the best" I chuckle. "Come here and hug me" I hold my arms out. Josh comes over quickly taking me in a hug. I hug him shortly then got to Shawn. He wraps his arms around me tightly.

I pull back sighing. "Now should we eat some more" I chuckle.

Colour Storms: Shawn Mendes ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें