20

"You can come over later"
Bella Croft

This was truly the epitome of perfect.

We went on a clear pathway by the lake, Shawn trying to race me but he let me win. He looked so adorable, he had a black windbreaker on, his curls falling out from the front of the helmet and his cheeks were going red from the wind.

"Hey Bells, first one to that tree wins" Brian says cycling beside me. "Okay, prepare to loose" I start cycling as fast as I could and Brian followed behind. The tree was far and I had a bit to go so I went even faster and heard Shawn praising me. "Wooo go bella!" He shouts.

I laugh to myself hearing him. I set my eyes on the tree, approaching it quickly. I slowed down abruptly and felt my head get light. My hand moved up to my head and I heard Brian laughing as he went past.

"I won!" He shouts stopping at the tree. I look up at him and my eyes blur as they water. The bike kept going.

"Bella? Fuck"

I wince and hold on to the handle bars tighter then I felt the bike stopping and Brian holds me securely. "Hurry up guys!" He yells loudly making my sensitive ears ring.

"Oh shit, Bella I'm gonna pick you up off the bike" I hear him say then my body gets lifted and I hear the bike fall and I'm placed on the grass.

I opened my eyes briefly, the lake had merged into whites and blue, the pathway going fuzzed. I squeezed my eyes shut crying a little.

"Oh god" I hear Shawn. "What the fuck happened?" He shoots.

"I-I don't know, she- she just-"

"Here, it's okay Bells" I feel him sit beside me and he pulls me into his arms. I tuck my head into his shoulder keeping my eyes shut as the sun was hurting me.

"Come on baby look at me" he rubs my back. I take his hand holding it, my crying coming to a stop. "It's okay" he whispers then presses a kiss to my forehead. I move and I feel him hold my face in his hands and I let my eyes flutter open and I squint at him.

Meeting his beautiful eyes.

"You're so beautiful" he says quietly. I let out a smile, his thumbs dry my face and he pulls me closer kissing me gently. My mind and body at ease.

"You okay Bella?" I hear. I pull away from Shawn seeing jon. "Yeah-"

"Your phone" Brian hands me my phone. I mumble a thanks answering it as it was dad. I lean my head back against Shawn and he wraps his arms around me.

"Hey Bells" I could feel my dad smiling. "Hi dad what's up" I act like I hadn't been crying. "Just wondering how you were, you didn't take your medicine with you" he sighs.

That's why it happened.

"I know I'm sorry but I'm fine" I tell him. I feel Shawn squeeze my waist like he was asking me why I was lying.

"Bella I know you're lying, just come home and have them and by all means go back out. I know I sound like I'm pestering you but I just care. I'll send the driver to pick you up, share your location" he says gently.

"Dad I promise I'm okay-"

"Bells please stop lying, I'll see you soon" he ends the call. I quickly share my location then sigh leaning into Shawn, holding him closer.

"What happened?" He asks running a hand through my hair. "He could tell I was lying and wants me home" I tell him closing my eyes as the pain was still there.

"Oh right, I'll take you home if you want" he says kissing the top of my head. "It's okay the car is coming" I tell him opening my eyes and looking up at him.

"You can come over later" I peck his lips. He nods then opens his mouth to speak. "What happened Bells? Why did it happen again?" He asks.

"I don't know, I guess I was going to fast" I lie, yet again. It was because I didn't take my pills.

He nods then rests his chin at the top of my head. "I'm sorry for ruining it guys" I tell them all looking at Brian, Jon and Matt sat on the grass.

"Don't apologise it's okay" Matt sends me a smile. Then we sat waiting for the car to arrive. The boys speaking between themselves, I just sat and listened which was fine.

Soon the blacked out Mercedes pulled up.

"I'll see you guys soon" I say starting to get up. I hug each of them then Shawn hugs me tightly. "Tell me when you get home" he kisses my forehead. "I will" I nod.

I go over to the car getting in and Ryder was there.

"Hi ry!" I smile hugging him sideways. "Are those your friends?" He asks. I roll down the window as the car starts up. "Yep I nod"

"Bye bella!" Shawn shouts. "Bye" I blow a kiss to him. "Bye bella's friends!" Ryder yells.

-
"There you are" dad pulls me in for a hug as we walk in. "Hi dad" I smile letting go. "See your pale and you look tired Bells" he shakes his head sadly.

We walk to the kitchen and I take my pills which were ready for me to take. I take them with a glass of water going upstairs. "I'm going to sleep dad!" I shout.

"Yeah rest up!" He shouts back.

I get to my room putting the water and pills down. I grab my phone texting Shawn to come over later.

___
Comment what you think
or want to happen!!
I already have it planned but I want to see what you guys think