99

Sequel- part 7

"And I have you, my incredibly sexy wife"
Bella Croft Mendes
2 years later

(Bella is 26, Shawn is 27)

"I just wanna wake her up" Shawn looks down at the crib. "Me too" I say quietly as we both look over the crib to our gorgeous eight month old baby girl, Aubrey Mendes.

"She's gonna wake up" I lean in and hold her tiny body in my arms. "Hi gorgeous" I whisper as her eyes start to flutter open. My babies were quiet and calm, lucky for me and Shawn.

Then we hear giggling coming from the other room. "I'll go" Shawn presses a kiss to my cheek leaving me in the nursery.

"Aubrey you're so cute" I giggle when she smiles up at me babbling. "Huh What is it honey?" I sit down getting ready to feed her.

I pull my top down and hold her against me running my fingers through her tiny curls that she got from Shawn. Her big blue eyes look up at me. I smile down at her then Shawn walks in holding Rayn on his waist.

"Momma!" He yells. "Wait honey mummy's busy" Shawn chuckles. Shawn sits on the floor with Rayn in his arms playing with his curly hair. Both our babies had his hair which I loved.

I look down at Aubrey and she pulls back giggling. "Oh someone's happy" I giggle pulling my top back and I hold her bib close to her mouth.

"Hi" Rayn climbs up my body on my lap. I look at Shawn and he shrugs chuckling. "Hi darling" I kiss rayns cheek. He pouts his lips and I kiss him once more.

"My gorgeous boy" I coo. Shawn leans down taking Aubrey from me. Our baby girl errupts into babbles as Shawn holds her up.

"Yeah honey, oh you're gorgeous baby. Definitely a daddy's girl right?" Shawn talks back making my heart flutter.

"Mummy we have pancakes?" Rayn asks me. I nod putting him down and he runs out the room. "Hey carefully Rayn!" I shout.

Before I leave the room Shana pulls me back for a long kiss. His one hand wraps around my waist and his tongue slips in. I smile into the kiss then soon Aubrey squeals and puts her small hands at Shawn's face.

"Dada wanted a kiss" I chuckle kissing her chubby cheeks. "Da da!" She squeals. I couldn't help but smile. "Now ma ma" Shawn encourages her. She just looks at him with her big eyes then giggles. "Da da" She waves her hands.

"She's such a happy baby" I chuckle as we start walking downstairs. "Good thing eh and she sleeps through the night so we get to do whatever too" Shawn takes my hand as walks to kitchen.

"Rayn?" I ask. "Rayn baby where are you?" I ask letting go off Shawn.

"Momma! Here!" I hear him yell from the living room. I go in there seeing him lying on the sofa already watching some cartoon. I smile to myself then walk back to the kitchen, Shawn put Aubrey in her high chair and he starts making breakfast.

"What's my baby gonna eat today?" I ask her rubbing over her cheek. "I'll eat you honey" Shawn walks past me sending me a wink. I shake my head standing up and hugging him from behind, wrapping my arms around his bare waist.

He was so handsome. My husband was literally the most stunning person ever.

"You can tonight" I mumble against his shoulder. "Oh I will, I'll do so much more" Shawn turns around rubbing his hands down my back to my bum.

"We're so lucky. Well I am, I feel so happy. I have you as my husband and my gorgeous babies" I saw happily.

"And I have you, my incredibly sexy wife" he pecks my lips.

"Da da!" Aubrey squeals banging her small fists against the tray. Shawn lets go off me going over to Aubrey.

I admire them as the two interact. Shawn looking at her with so much love and Aubrey, even though she was young she looked up at Shawn happily.

"Mummy!" Rayn yells walking in. I crouch down and he comes into my arms, my first son and first baby. "What happened honey?" I ask him picking him up. I sit down with him on my lap.

"You know ninja turtle, my red one is gone" he sighs putting his head against my chest.

"Awe baby" I hug him kissing the top of his head. "I'll get you a new one okay"

"Babe it might be here, look for it first" Shawn tells me moving away from Aubrey. "But Shawn look he's so upset, it'll be quick. The house is huge and i don't wanna look for it" I chuckle.

Shawn rolls his eyes looking away. I spoilt my children a lot, it took a whole year for Rayn then two years for Aubrey, I would give them the world if I could.

"Can we go to the park?" Rayn asks me. "Ask Daddy first if he's busy today" I smile down at Rayn. He hops off my lap going over to Shawn.

"Hi daddy" Rayn giggles. "Hi monkey" Shawn chuckles picking him up and putting him on the counter.

"Are you busy daddy? Go on a airplane?" Rayn asks. "Nope not for a long time" Shawn shakes his head.

"Long time?" Rayn asks. "Yep, taking time off for you and Aubes and mummy"

I stand up going towards Shawn. "Really?" I ask him. "Yeah babe, I'm here Bells. They're my kids too and you're my wife. I gotta be here" he pecks my lips.

"I love you" I lean up kissing his cheek. "I love you more" he smirks.

"Me too Mummy!" Rayn exclaims. I go over and he hugs me like a monkey. "I love you too honey" I chuckle as she kisses my cheek.

I see Shawn watching us with a smile. I sit down and Aubrey squeals. "Hi princess" I chuckle wiping the drool from the sides of her mouth.

We had the most perfect family, I couldn't ask for anything else.