41

"I'll never hurt you either"
Bella Croft
2 weeks later, November 22nd

"Did you guys make that?" Miss porter asks, she was stood at my desk dusting it off. "Yeah, I made him go to a pottery class a while ago" I chuckle with a whisper.

Shawn was peacefully sleeping beside me, I was sat up and he was hugging my thigh under the duvet.

"He's so good to you Bella, you deserve it. Ever since you were younger you never had your eyes set on boys and I'm glad, you waited and fate rewarded you" she smiles.

"I agree, he's good to me Miss Porter. Even with the storms, he takes care of me" just talking about this made me feel warm.

I put my hand under the sheets and placed a hand over his. "And I hope he does take care of you. If this boy breaks your heart I'll have to beat him with my feather duster" she chuckles, leaving the room.

"Bells" Shawn groans. I hum lifting the covers up to see him looking ever so cozy. "Come here" he mumbles. I shuffle down going under the sheets.

"Hey gorgeous" He smiles, his eyes opening for the morning. All puffy and adorable.

I placed my hand on his cheek, my thumb rubbing over his lush lips. "Morning"

His green eyes locked with mine. For a minute we both had smiles on our faces, smiles created by the other person.

"Wait don't you have class today?" I ask remembering it was Thursday. "Yeah but I said I was sick" he smirks.

"You wanna stay in all day? It's too cold out"

"sounds perfect love, is your dad home?" He asks taking the bell of my necklace in between his fingers. "Yeah but he'll be in his office all day"

He nods then leans in closer to me throwing an arm over my waist. "Let's just stay here a little longer" he hums closing his eyes again he settles his head on my chest lowering his body.

I put my hand in his hair gently scratching at his scalp.

-
"I agree, music is an everyday thing for me" Shawn agrees with my dad.

"Are you studying it right now?" Dad asks. Looking up at Shawn from the dinner table. "Yeah I get to play the guitar, piano and sing. I finish this year then I'm not sure after that" Shawn shrugs picking up his beer.

"You're very talented Shawn, I hope you get into the industry, it's a tough one but if you ever need any help I have a few contacts-"

"Dad!" I cut him off. "Shawn's talented enough, I'm sure he'll be fine" I say.

"I know honey but a little help won't hurt. You have my word son, keep my Bella happy and I'll help with whatever" dad nods at Shawn.

"I appreciate it, thank you but... but I'll keep her happy despite whatever I'm doing" Shawn takes my hand under the table.

"Ah Rachel would've liked you, Bella's mother, you're a good for her Shawn" dad smiles standing up picking up his plate.

"Thank you Ben" Shawn smiles. "Now I'll leave you two alone now" he chuckles then walks away.

"Your Dad is great" Shawn comments as we begin cleaning up the table. "I know" I chuckle.

"So are you darling" he takes my hand and twirls me around into him. "You're so gorgeous Bells" he kisses my forehead. "Let's go sit" i lean up kissing his lips quickly then turn dragging him along with me.

He sits down first then I sit sideways on his lap pulling a blanket over us. "So... you know Christmas is soon and I was wondering what we should do" Shawn says, his hand rubbing up and down my thigh.

"Ooo I already know what I'm getting you" I clap excitedly. "Really?" He chuckles.

"Yeah, I actually ordered one of them yesterday because of how long it's takes to deliver and they were finally back in stock" I explain.

"You don't have to get me anything Bells, I mean it" he tells me. "I know" I nod. "But I want to get you something" I shrug chuckling.

"Anyway, about what we could do, we could have a dinner like a week before with dad, Ryder, Karen, manny and Aaliyah" I tell him.

"Sounds perfect and by the way I know what I'm getting you too" He smirks. "Ooo tell me!" I exclaim excitedly.

"No way but I'll tell you one of the gifts if you tell me one" he smirks. "No can do" I chuckle.

"Fine, I'm excited Bells. Our first Christmas together, it's so soon" He wriggles his body dancing happily. "I'm excited too" I take his face in my hands kissing his nose.

"I love you honey" he grins caressing my cheek lovingly. "And I..." I peck his lips. "Love you, I love you, I love you, I love you" I kiss all over his face making him laugh.

"God, you're the best thing to happen to me. Never letting you go Bella, I'll never hurt you. I love you too much" his hand slowly goes down my cheek to my neck holding the bell of my necklaces between his fingers.

"I'll never hurt you either" my lips meet his forehead in a soft kiss.

My mind at ease. Heart beating with love.

This was the feeling people wait for, a hot, burning desire of a storm of love.

Instagram
@bellacroft

Liked by 198Bellacroft: kisses and cuddlesssss

Liked by 198
Bellacroft: kisses and cuddlesssss

View comments...
Danaevans: we get it. You got a mans
Kensmith: our Bella is growing up 😪
Shawnmendes: my love 😚
Briancraigen: pls keep Shawn. We don't want him anymore

@shawnmendes

Liked by 247Shawnmendes: lazy day with my honey

Liked by 247
Shawnmendes: lazy day with my honey

View comments...
Danaevans: WHERE ARE UR CLOTHES YOUNG LADY?!!???
Bellacroft: on the floor @danaevans
Bellacroft: why did you take this picture
Shawnmendes: @bellacroft it's perfect
Jon.vinyl: gotta go throw up.

__
I have the plot written, it's coming in a few chapters.
Heheheh it can't all be rainbows and fun