22

"It never does"
Bella Croft
September 18th

I kept my eyes shut and reached around the bed hoping to feel Shawn but he wasn't there. I immediately sat up looking around then he walked out the bathroom ready for the day.

"You okay?" He asks worriedly sitting next to me. "Yeah I'm good, What're you doing?" I ask.

"I have class in thirty minutes" he tells me. "Oh right, do you have to go?" I ask taking his hand. "I'd love to stay but I can't. I promise I'll see you right after I'm done" he leans forward kissing my cheek.

"You're cute when you wake up" he chuckles moving my hair out of my face then his large hand cups my jaw. He looked so hot right now, white tee, denim jacket, black jeans and his hair, oh my god his gorgeous hair.

I was really considering just having him take me right here right now.

"You're staring" he whispers. He gently pushes me back and hovers over me as my head hits the pillow. "Sorry" I reply, still taking in his impeccable features.

"That's okay" he ducks his head down kissing down my jaw to my neck to begin sucking on my skin lightly, I push him back and he looks up. "No marks" I tell him.

"I have to go now anyway" he sighs reaching up to my lips. His lips press against mine, I let out a satisfied moan then he pulls back. "I'll see you later" he kisses the top of my head then gets up. I watch as he grabs his backpack and slips on his shoes. Running his hand through his hair one more time he looks back at me shooting me a wink then leaves.

After twenty minutes I decide to get up after thinking about Shawn. Shawn, he consumed me completely.

I went downstairs and had brunch with my dad, I even helped Ryder with his homework. After that I went back to my room and grabbed my laptop. I checked my emails, did some online shopping, went on twitter and then I was doomed, I was so incredibly bored. Then finally I got a text from Shawn saying he's coming to pick me up for lunch.

I got changed wearing black jeans and a grey knitted jumper and a leather jacket, some black boots.

"Dad I'm going out with Shawn, love you" I shout as I walk downstairs. "Bye, love you!" He shouts back.

Shawn
I'm here x

I walked as fast as I could to the gates and today it felt like they were opening slower. When they finally opened he was leaning against his car holding a bunch of white tulips.

"What're you waiting for?" He laughs. I run up to him then just like in the movies he picks me up and spins me around letting me down as I pepper him in kisses.

"For you" He hands me the flowers. "Thank you" I lean up and kiss his cheek. "It felt like you were gone for ages" I chuckle looking down at the flowers.

"I know, class dragged. Now come on, we're getting food I'm starving" he opens the door for me and let's me in then goes over to the drivers side and starts the car.

Before driving he leans over, I look at him smiling as his eyes glance down at my lips. I finally lean in, my hand going to his cheek as I press my lips against his.

I pull back watching him as he smiles to himself and starts the car. "Never gets old" he says under his breath but I heard him clearly. I reach over and take his hand in mine.

"It never does" I tell him. He glances at me for a second then holds a smile as he keeps his eyes on the road.

Whilst I was busy staring, no, admiring Shawn my phone began to ring. I ignore it at first then it rings again. "You can answer it" Shawn says.

I reach in my pocket seeing an unknown number then I answer pulling it up to my ear.

"bonjour est cette miss Bella Croft?" a thick French accent spoke. "bonjour oui c'est elle, tu parles anglais?" I ask.

"Yes, this is Chloè Adams from the Little Help Foundation. I'm just letting you know that I've assigned you a partner for the upcoming trip, I'll email you the rest of the details. Do you have any questions?" She asks.

"No that's great. Merci beaucoup Chloè"

"pas de problème à bientôt, au revoir"

"Au revoir" I end the call putting my phone back in my pocket.

"We're here" Shawn says. He gets out the car then comes over to my side quickly. He takes my hand and helps me out.

"You sound hot speaking French" he says as he pulls me towards his body. "Really?" I chuckle. "Yeah, can you show me how you French?" He says near my ear. I felt chills in my body. I gulp as he pulls back and looks me head on.

My eyes avert to his lips, his tongue licks his lips making them wet then his teeth bite into his bottom lips then he moves closer.

"Say you want to kiss me in French" his hands go to my waist and I'm pushed against his car. I look around seeing no one around.

"Embrasse moi, Shawn" I whisper against his lips. "Fuck" he curses. I lick my lips in anticipation then he finally meets my lips.

"Do you know how the French kiss?" He asks smirking pulling back a little. I grab his jacket with my hand and nod pulling him in.