28

"Did you call me a tree?
Bella Croft

Me and Ryder were on our bikes, I was going very slow as Shawn was walking beside me. We got there pretty quickly and the guys were already there.

Ryder got off his bike and I did the same as we walked up the grass to the blossom tree. We put our bikes down and say hi to everyone then Ryder pulls out three nerf guns.

"Woah those are sick" Matt exclaims taking one. "What're we playing buddy?" Shawn asks.

"Spies. You need to be in teams because there's only three guns then we have to find each other" Ryder explains.

Shawn walks over to me standing behind me he wraps his arms around my waist. "Bella's on my team" he announces.

"Okay, I'll go with Ryder" Brian says high fiving Ryder. "So I'm left with Matt?" Jon says sarcastically grabbing a nerf gun. I let out a laugh grabbing a nerf gun.

"Run Brian!" Ryder yells running away to the other side and Brian follows. I take Shawn's hand and run over to the large bushes going around them. He grabs my waist pulling me in.

He twirls me around then presses his lips against mine. I hum then pull away smiling. "We can't be making out, we're spies" I say running my hand down his arm, his fingers play with mine then he links our hands.

"Oh fuck, Bella run!" Shawn shouts and pulls me along with him. I turn back seeing Jon running after us. Shawn suddenly stops and I fall onto his body, he holds me tightly as well fall down.

I look down at him giggling.

"Ah gotch ya" Jon laughs and he starts shooting me with the soft bullets. Shawn flips us over so I'm under him. "This is kinda like the first day I saw you, except you were on top" he winks.

"Shawn, we're in the middle of war" I giggle.

"Got you Shawn!" Ryder yells. And then we were getting attacked.

"Ryder help me!" I chuckle as Shawn stays over my keeping me trapped. "But you're not on my team!" He chuckles.

"Please Ry, I'll buy you a new bike for Christmas" I say as Jon keeps shooting at Shawn's back. "Really really?" Ryder asks.

"Really really, Ryder" I chuckle. He quickly runs over to me and takes my hand. Shawn pretends to fall to the floor defeated. I take Ryder's hand and grab the gun.

"Run" I whisper in Ryder's ear.

"What's that?" I ask pointing behind Matt, Brian and Jon. They all turn around I run following Ryder going behind the other large trees.

We run behind a tree and stop. "Is shawn your husband? Like mummy and daddy was?" Ryder asks as I lean against the tree next to him.

"No, he's my boyfriend" I tell him. "He's nice, he's like a tree" Ryder giggles.

"Did you call me a tree?" Shawn appears. Ryder shakes his head no. I take his hand and start stepping back. "Here take her" Ryder pushes me towards Shawn.

I gasp acting shocked. "Ryder!" I chuckle. "I need to win Bella" he giggles. Suddenly Shawn picks me up throwing me over his shoulder.

I hear Ryder running away with a giggle. "Put me down" I giggle.

"Why? I've got a good view?" His hand reaches up and squeezes my bum. "So do I" I giggle, I hit his bum gently. He begins walking back to the blossom tree and on our way there I spot Jon and Matt so I begin shooting them.

"Run to the tree!" I tell Shawn. He begins running and I carry on shorting Matt and Jon.

But before we make it Brian runs to the tree with Ryder on his shoulders. "We win!" Ryder giggles.

Shawn then puts me down gently as we reach the tree. "Ugh you always win" I chuckle leaning up pinching Ryder's cheek.

Shawn hooks his fingers on my belt loops and pulls me back into him and wraps his arms around me tightly.

"Should we go home now?" I ask Ryder, he was still on Brian's shoulders playing with his hair.

"Yeah, daddy said he got ice cream!" He says excitedly. "Okay let's go then" I chuckle.

"We came in the car, we can take the bikes" Jon says. "You guys go in the car, me and Bells will walk" Shawn replies.

We soon begin walking, Ryder goes with Brian, Jon and Matt.

Shawn links our hands and keeps me close as we walk back. "That was fun" he says.

"It was, you know Ryder thought you were my husband" I chuckle. "Really?" He laughs.

"Yeah, then I explained that you were my boyfriend and he said he likes you and he also called you a tree" I giggle.

"I like him too. You both have such stunning eyes"

"His eyes are a little more blue. Mine go
blue-ish in the summer" I explain to him.

We walk up to the gates and see Jon's car and the gates were open.

"I like your eyes. They're the prettiest eyes I've ever seen"

I stop walking and look up at him with a grin. "Thank you" I lean up kissing his lips. "And you have the prettiest face I've ever seen" I say with a chuckle.

"Oh yeah?" He smiles. "Yeah" I nod biting down on my bottom lip. "You wanna come back to my place?" He asks rubbing his hands down my sides.

"Later, lets go in first" I lean up then kiss his cheek.

___
Guys please remember to vote and comment, it really helps!