27

"Okay so I have to go out and kill all the caterpillars"
Bella Croft

I was sat up, straddling Shawn's upper body. His hands were laced with mine and I was swaying them side to side.

"How're you feeling?" He asks. "Good, a little sore but I'm okay" I chuckle. I saw a smirk rise on his face, he definitely drove me crazy last night. He was treating me so well, the first time was slow and I was letting myself get used to him. The second time was a little rougher.

"Let's talk" he says. I let out a giggle seeing how serious he looked. "Talk?" I ask.

"Yeah, like a deep talk. I want to know you even better, just tell me everything" he says pulling me down gently. I move my legs and go beside him. He throws an arm around me pulling me in so my head was resting on his shoulder.

I took his hand, playing with his fingers, his rings and tracing the lines. "Let's talk then" I say.

"Tell me something that no one knows about you" He was very straightforward. I loved this, it showed he wanted to know me, know all of me.

"Well I wear glasses, only dad and Ryder know. I look horrible with them on but I need them especially to see long distant" I chuckle at my rather weird confession.

"I bet you'll look hot" he kisses the top of my head. "What's one thing you want to do?" He asks.

"What do you mean? That's very vague"

"One place you want to go"

"Mexico, it seems so fun. I want to go during Cinco de mayo and join in" I say. "Maybe we can go together"

My heart literally exploded. He's thinking long term, I like that. I want to be with him forever. "What're you scared of Bells? So I know what to protect you from"

I let out a giggle then think to myself. "Well I mean I'm scared of caterpillars"

"Okay so I have to go out and kill all the caterpillars, consider it done princess" he takes my hand, I felt his chest vibrate as he laughs. "Thanks" I giggle.

"But on a deeper level?" He asks. "Erm... I think it's scary and even heartbreaking when you love someone so much and they don't love you back." I admit.

"You don't have to be scared of that. I love you" he kisses the top of my head. I smile to myself, he loves me. Nothing to be afraid of Bella!

"What's your favourite season?" I ask him.

"Summer, the sun, the warm breezes, sunsets, everything is perfect about summer, what about you?" He asks. "I agree with you but I love winter, like cuddling all day and watching movies inside because it's too cold to go outside sounds perfect"

"I change my mind I love winter. I'll cuddle with you babe, we can stay like this. Naked and cuddling" his hand moves slightly down and he squeezes my boob. "Shawn!" I take his hand moving it away.

"Sorry babe, couldn't resist" he chuckles. His hands go to my waist and he turns me around and showers my face in kisses. "Hmm lets go get breakfast" he hums kissing down my neck.

"Okay" I nod. "We need to go to mine first, I have my jeans here but I need a top" I tell him twirling my fingers in his soft curls.

"You can wear mine" he says.

-
We got changed and I wore my outfit from my last night and Shawn gave me a black Adidas hoodie to wear over it.

He took me to get breakfast at a cafe. He sat in my side of the booth and held my hand the whole journey there and a hand on my thigh as we ate. After we were done we went back to mine, meeting my dad and Ryder and we walked in.

"I'm gonna get changed, are you coming up?" I ask as my dad turns around. "You go, I'll stay here and talk with Ry and your dad" he smiles. I peck his lips then walk away to my room.

It warmed my heart that he wanted to talk with my dad and brother.

I quickly showered and dried my hair shoving it up in a bun. I got changed into blue jeans and a I kept on Shawn's hoodie, loving the smell of it. It was a bit big so I folded the sleeves.

I made my way downstairs and Shawn was drinking another cup of coffee laughing at something my dad said. I went over and stood beside Shawn. His arm snakes around my waist and he pulled me closer.

Dad gave me a warm smile and a wink to show that he liked Shawn, I wasn't surprised, Shawn was very likeable.

"Bella can we go to the park?" Ryder asks me. I look at Shawn and he nods at me. "Yeah sure" I nod.

"I'll invite the guys, it'll be fun" Shawn says. "Okay, Ryder go get changed" I tell him. He runs off leaving me and Shawn.

He stands up then leans down kissing me gently. "You look good" he smirks. "So do you" I run my hands down his furry black jacket.

He hums then pulls me in again kissing me for longer. I pull back and kiss down his jaw with light feathery kisses.

"Miss Croft, will you be needing your bike today?" I quickly pull back looking at Miss Porter embarrassed. "Yeah please" I nod.

She smiles smugly then leaves. Shawn pulls me back in hugging me tightly, his chin resting on my head.

"I love you" he kisses my forehead. "I love you more" I giggle leaning my head on his chest, hearing his heart beating fast. Mine was probably beating faster just being in his arms.