13

"Be mine Bella"
Shawn Mendes
September 5th

I was driving Bella home now. We sat outside for longer and just kissed. She would occasionally shuffle a little making me let out a groan, her cheeks flushed pink and I could tell she was embarrassed. She was so cute.

"You can come in" She says as I park the car outside the gates. I nod getting out and she puts the pin in and the gates open. We walk up to the house and she opens the door.

"Hi bella, Ryder and your father have gone somewhere he said they'll be back later" A lady says to Bella. "Okay thanks for telling me. I'll be up in my room" Bella replies then she takes my hand and leads me upstairs to her room.

We walk in and I twirl her around making her body bump into mine. I hold her hips then she leans up and kisses my lips.

I start walking moving her with me. Her tongue slips past my lips and she starts dominating the kiss. I squeeze her hips making her gasp then she falls back on her bed and her skirt goes up.

She quickly pulls her skirt down and I lean over her body, both hands at the sides of her so I could hold myself up. I meet her lips again and the bottom of my body goes down pressing against her.

I pull back kissing down her jaw and neck. "Be mine Bella " I mumble against her skin.

"Mine" I repeat kissing her skin. "Okay" she breathes out. She pulls me back up using her small hands. "You're mine" she giggles pressing her lips to mine. She wraps her legs around my torso then twists us around.

Bella straddles my upper stomach and her hands go flat on my chest. I put my hands on her thighs and she leans down joining in a kiss again.

I slowly move my hands up her smooth legs until I get to the ending of her skirt.

"Is this okay?" I ask moving away. "Yes" she leans back in, her soft lips roughly kissing me.

I move my hands higher to her bum squeezing harshly. She moans into my mouth then moves her hips against me and I push her down on me, feeling her grinding against my crotch.

"This is so good" I groan tilting my head back. My hands go further up feeling lace at her skin, I briefly saw her black underwear from before.

I flip us over and I'm about to take my shirt off but she stops me. "Don't" she sits up and I move off of her.

"Was it something I did?" I ask. "Oh god no, you're amazing" she turns to face me. "I just- I don't want to do this yet" she was avoiding eye contact with me probably feeling shy.

"That's okay, we're still together" I smirk at her putting two fingers under her chin tilting her head towards me I peck her lips.

"You can erm... use the bathroom" she giggles. "Oh right, thanks" I chuckle nervously. "Don't be too long" She pecks my lips again then I get up going to the bathroom.

Once I took care of myself I walked back out to see her in some black cotton shorts and a plain white tee, sat up with her headphones in and her laptop on her lap.

I go beside her lying down and she takes her headphones out. "You okay?" I ask her.

"Perfect" she nods leaning down kissing my lips. "What were you listening to?" I ask looking at the screen.

"Oh I was watching friends but in French" she giggles. "Why?"

"Because it's a learning technique to learn a language" she shrugs putting her laptop down she faces me.

"Are you staying the night?" She asks placing a hand on my cheek. "Do you want me to?"

"Of course" she nods. "Now you can spoon me because you're my boyfriend" she smirks. "Sounds amazing" I kiss her lips then get up closing the curtains, I left my sweats and top on.

"Turn around then" I tell her getting in under the covers. She turns around moving towards the centre of the bed and I get in behind her. Her body was perfectly against mine. Her back pressed against my chest, I moved her leg a little and put my leg between hers, my arms went around her upper body and she held my hand intertwining our finger then she kissed my knuckles.

"Good night Shawn" she whispers. I kiss the top of her head and close my eyes.

"Good night Bells"