95

Sequel- part 3

"Happy anniversary love, and Valentine's Day and also a very happy birthday"
Bella Croft Mendes
February 14th

"When are you landing?" I ask Shawn through the phone.

"Around seven" he sighs. "I can't believe you left me, on our anniversary, Valentine's Day and my birthday" I say sarcastically.

"Woah way to make me feel bad" he chuckles. "I'm kidding, I know this was important to you. Is the song finished?" I ask him.

"Yep, final verdict we called it Crying in The Club" he says happily. "Ooh nice, is Camila happy with the song?"

"Sure is. Anyway I know we said no gifts but I crossed my fingers" he says hesitantly.

"Oh god. You're truly meant for me. I got you something too" I giggle. "You did?" He asks.

"Sure did" I smile.

"I miss you" I could practically see him pouting. "I miss you too, I hate when you go for more than a week"

"Me too. Miss your body honey. Feels like forever"

"I know. Well when you're back you could be in for a treat" I start smiling. "Hmm what could of treat?"

"as-tu signé les papiers?" One of the employees comes in cutting me off.

"oui je les ai laissés sur votre bureau" I tell her. "et s'il vous plaît frapper avant de venir"

She gives me a sorry look. "désolée Bella, je vais partir maintenant. Je vous remercie"

"ça va" I smile at her then she leaves.

"Woah that was hot" I forgot that Shawn was even on the phone. "Shut up you, I'm gonna go home now. I'll see you in a few hours"

"See you soon darling. je t'aime"

"je t'aime shawn" I giggle then end the call.

-
"Guess who's home?" I hear Shawn. I quickly spray myself with some perfume already for out date that he told me to get ready for.

"Is it my boyfriend Tom Holland?" I giggle walking down the stairs. "Yeah yeah, come here and kiss me" he rolls his eyes then holds his arms out. I run into his arms and he holds me close kissing all over my face.

"Happy anniversary love, and Valentine's Day and also a very happy birthday" he grins.

"I love you" I chuckle finally meeting his lips in a long kiss, you could tell he'd been away with how he was taking his time to kiss me.

"You look so beautiful Bells, give me ten minutes and we'll go" He kisses me once more. I nod and he puts me down. Before he walks away I pull him back for one more kiss.

"Okay now go" I grin.

After fifteen minutes Shawn comes down stairs wearing a black shirt and black trousers, he looked so incredible and I still couldn't believe he was my husband. He was matching with me like always, as I had on a short black slip dress.

"Woah you're really mine?" I ask putting my hands on his shoulders. "Oh I'm yours alright" he smirks pecking my lips. "Should we go?" He asks. I nod and he takes my hand leading me to his car.

"Where are we going?" I ask him. "Somewhere very familiar" he smirks. I look outside and start smiling seeing the blossom tree. It had become our own symbol of love.

He runs to my side taking my hand along with a basket he had in the back of the car. We walk up to the tree and Shawn lays down a blanket where I sit in between his legs.

"Do you want your gift now?" I ask him. "Should we do it at the same time?" He asks. I nod reaching for my bag and he goes to the basket.

We both look at each other seeing we both had envelopes in our hands. "Great minds think alike" he chuckles. "Here" I pass him the envelope and he passes me mine.

"At the same time?" He asks. I nod and start opening them.

"Huh?" I grew confused looking down at the document. "What does this mean Bella?" He asks looking up at me. "Should we explain, I don't get this either" I chuckle.

"I'll go first" I tell him earning a nod. "So I spoke to Mark-"

"The owner of the music shop?" He asks. "Yeah well I got you deal with them and you are officially one and the only stake holder of the store along with mark" I tell him with a smile. "That means you kinda own the shop and mark was open to this anyway because he was gonna sell it. So he's still an employee and you own it now but you don't have to work there-"

His lips cut me off pressing against mine.

"That's the best gift I've ever been given" he grins. "Really?" I ask biting my bottom lip. "Yeah it's the best, it's so... so sentimental" he grins. "I'm glad you like it" I kiss him once more.

"And your gift" He points to the envelope. "I bought you a piece of land" he says.

"What the fuck" I chuckle. "Yep. Where we are sitting right now, all the way from there" he points. "All the way around is yours, including this tree" he says.

"Oh my god" I gasp. "You're so incredible" I hug him tightly. "That must've cost you a fortune" I say. "And you too, you bought me a whole store" he chuckles.

"So the blossom tree is mine?" I ask. "All of it, I got it to remind us where we had our first kiss, where I first saw you, first date, where I proposed and where we got married" he says kissing my forehead. "This is a complete dream" I say in disbelief.

"I can't believe you bought me a tree" I giggle excitedly leaning up to meet his lips.

"I have one more thing for you, I'm not sure if it's gonna work out yet" I say. "What do you mean?" He asks.

"Well.." I reach into my bag handing him the tissue wrapped gift. "I took another test and it's been a month and a bit since my last one so I took one, I haven't checked it yet because we always check together" I explain.

"Before we look at it, I want you to know I still love you with my whole heart Bella Mendes" he smiles and kisses my cheek. He breathes in deeply and removes the tissue and looks at the stick carefully.

"Bells" he says calmly. I was scared to look.

"Well erm... how do you feel momma?" He looks up at me grinning.

"No" I shake my head. "Baby is this real?" I ask him my eyes brimming with tears. He holds the stick towards me showing me the positive sign.

"Shawn" I whisper. He hugs me so forcefully we fall back and he kisses all over my face. "We're having a baby!" I exclaim excitedly.

This is the feeling I desired.

"A baby honey, we're having a baby!" He kisses me over and over again chucking in excitement. I hold his face in my hands bringing him to meet my lips. "Finally" I breath out.

"Bells, we're having a baby" he says in disbelief. He moves his body coming face to face with my stomach and he starts lifting up my dress. "Shawn!" I take his hands. "It's okay there's no one here, plus it's late" he says.

He lifts up my dress revealing my lacy white underwear, his lips kiss my stomach repeatedly and I lay back looking up at the stars. I feel him go lower and lower where he moves my underwear to the side.

"No Shawn, not out here" I tell him. He looks up at me nodding. "In the car?" He asks. I nod but before I get up he licks up a stripe, hot against me. He does this again a few times, his tongue flat against me then he puts my underwear back in place and gets up casually grabbing our stuff.

"You tease!" I hit his arm getting up. "Don't worry babe, there's more of that. It's your night tonight" he pushes his lips against mine slipping his tongue against mine.

"Ugh we have to get to the car" I take his hand and start running to the car with him immediately getting in the back where he gets in between my legs.

"This is it honey" he laces our hands together. "This is has been the best day ever" I giggle. "I'm about to make it a whole lot better" he winks at me then ducks down.