Chapter 53 :1,2,3,4 and 5

Start from the beginning

''Will you be able to walk like this?''I said and he nodded.I had to stop switching the settings because I was so freaking close to getting hard.So we went to class.We had math now and the teacher told Tae to stood up and say the answer so I switched it to 3.Whaat?I was boreed.

''Yah s-should mul-multiply it and the ans-swer is fi-five tho-thousand.''He said and the teacher and the rest of the students gave him some looks. Suga hyung saw me and he told me to turn it down and I did.

Now we have lunch break and Tae decided to sit with us because you know,he got in a fight with his hyungs.So Tae sat next to me,on the left side and Jin and Suga hyung sat on the opposite side.

We started eating and Tae started talking to my hyungs about something and I got bored.I watched as Tae took a bite from the sandwich and grabbed the milk.I decided to have a little fun,so I switched the setting to number 3 and Tae almost spit the milk over Jin.But instead of that he choked,omg hahah.I stayed silent and enjoyed the show.

''V are you ok?''Asked Jin hyung and he was really worried,while Suga hyung gave me a 'what are you doing to the poor kid' look.V still couldn't form any words so he just nodded and tried to smile a bit even tho he was in an uncomfortable or a comfortable pain.Their talk ended and Jin and Suga started talking about something to each other completely ignoring us.

''Jungkook,pleassse turn it t-to 2 again.I can't wal-k like thiss.''He said.

''Weah sure.You can't even talk like this properly so.''I said turning it to 2 again.

Lunch break ended and we went to the school's gym.We went to the locker room.Ugh I missed wearing my jersey.V waited for everyone else to exit the locker room,so he can finally get dressed.

''Jungkook,can I remove it now?''He asked more like begging.

''No.''

''But,it's really ha-hard to function like this and plus I have to pla-play.''He said.

''I said you will wear it the whole day and what,it's been only 4 hours.''I said and he started changing.

We went up,on the court and our coach came.

''Ok now let's start working.As we said,Jeon is the captain again,but when we separate into teams for practice,Taehyung will be the captain of the other team again.So now,I'll make some little changes in the teams and we can start practicing.''Said our coach and did as he said.

After 5 minutes,we started playing.First half is over and Taehyung's team is losing.I think he became soft since now we are dating and he is kind of letting me win or something,but I have to teach him a lesson.We are playing now,in different teams,so no love involved!If he continues looking at me the whole time with that 'please f*ck me daddy look' we won't have any chances of winning the tournament.

The second half started and after 10 minutes Namjoon hit me and I fell and hurt my leg,but nothing too serious.I sat on the bench and looked at them.Tae is playing really bad today.He can't even hold the ball omg hahaha!I'm laughing so hard.But he is so hot tho while playing basketball.I'm so lucky he is my baby boy.

The game was about to end and there are only 7 seconds and now the ball is in Tae's hands.I decided to be extra evil so I switched it to the 5th setting.He quickly threw the ball as he groaned and I fell off the bench laughing along with everyone in the gym.I mean everyone else thought that he was really angry or mad that he played so bad all the time so he decided to 'angrily' throw the ball.Omg I'm laughing so hard!I shouldn't have done that,but it was so funny hahahahaha.

The practice was over and Taehyung ran towards me and slapped me.

''You idiot!You embarrassed me in front of everyone!''He whispered/yelled.

''Chill.Everyone thinks that you got angry because you thought you would lose.''I said and he gave me a look and that's when I realized that I f*cked up.

''I said and he gave me a look and that's when I realized that I f*cked up

Guess who's sleeping on the couch tonight!Omg hahaha,but Jk is so evil!

If I made any mistakes,please forgive me because I'm too lazy to reread stuff over and over again.Oh and also as you can see I started updating every Friday,but if I have time,I will update on Wednesdays again. 

Anyway thank you so much for reading!Vote,comment and follow! :)