He's so gentle and nurturing. I love the energetic, sarcastic and goofy Harry but I also love his gentle and serious side.

When I enter the bedroom I see a plate on the bedside table with silver foil around it. I change into my pyjamas then get onto the bed. I sit with my legs pressed together and stretching forward as I reach for the plate and place it on top of my thighs.

I tear the foil off the plate and honey carrots mixed with gravy are the first things that I smell. My goodness, this looks amazing. He's done a great job.

Carrots drizzled in honey, green beans, broccoli and chicken schnitzel with gravy. This has always been one of my favourite meals.

Without wasting anytime, I pick up my knife and fork and start eating the dinner Harry graciously made for me. As the carrot his my tongue I close my eyes in sensation as it is still warm.

After eating the carrots I move over to the chicken. Harry walks in the room with the hair dryer, a brush and an extension cord.

"Harry, this meal is incredible."

"I can't take credit for it. Sarah cooked it, not me."

Harry bends down and plugs the extension cord  into the PowerPoint then connects the hair dryer to the other end of the extension cord. He flicks the button upwards on the hair dryer and it turns on. Once he sees that it is working correctly he turns it off.

"It's okay, I can do it in the bathroom."

Harry shakes his head and gets onto the bed. He carefully untwists the towel from the top of my head. He brushes my hair back with his fingers so that it doesn't go in my face whilst I'm eating.

"I'll do it for you whilst you have dinner. Just incase you are too tired to do it and I don't want you to fall asleep with wet hair because you will get ill."

He really is looking after me. Harry starts brushing my hair from the ends to the roots just as I taught him so that it doesn't damage your hair as much.

"I feel like I am saying this for the thousandth time tonight, but thank you. I love you Harry."

"You don't need to thank me."

Harry sections my hair and ties the left over hair in a bun on top of my hair whilst he dries the bottom layer.

By the time I finish my food, Harry is just about finished drying my hair. I lean forwards and put the plate on the bedside table for now.

"I'm done. Can you feel any wet parts?"

I run my hands through my hair and I can feel one tiny part in the middle section of my hair but it is so tiny I choose not to say anything. Just like when a couple of my hair strands fell into my food. I picked them out and flicked them aside. I didn't want him to stress. He's done so much for me tonight.

"No, it's great. Thank you."

I feel my hair again and it is silky and soft. "You're really good at blow drying my hair. I rather you do it than some of the stylists I encounter. They can be rough but you're so gentle."

"I may be gentle doing your hair but I'm certainly not gentle doing other things."

I close my eyes and laugh at him whilst slowly shaking my head. When I open my eyes I see a small smirk on his face. "No, definitely not." I look down at my stomach and place my hand on top of it. "That's how you were made little one."

Harry is staring down at my stomach. I move the brush from beside me and place it next to my plate. I lay down on the bed which isn't good after I just ate but I'll sit back up after this. I lift my shirt and the small bump appears.