Chapter 52 : Connected

Start from the beginning

''And I think that it would be better if we don't talk to V for a while.He won't listen to us anyway,so maybe it will be better if he,himself realizes that.''Said Namjoon.Damn he is really wise.

Jungkook's POV:

I was sitting in my seat and I saw as Tae enter the classroom,but he was kind of mad/angry?I wonder what made him be like that?

''What happened?''I asked him as he took the seat next to me as usual.

''Nothing.I just had a small fight with my hyungs.They started to talk shit so I kind of told them to mind their business and yeah.''He said and I nodded.Our teacher walked in and the class started.

Tae was angry and in a bad mood trough the second class too,so I needed to do something.I mean you can't just do nothing when your bae is mad,right?Now we have lunch break so I grabbed his hand before he could take a seat.

''Jungkook what are you doing?I'm seriously not in the mood to talk.''He said,but I ignored him because this time,I'm not taking him on the roof.We are going in the janitor's closet.

We went inside and closed the door.I pinned him on the door,holding both of his hands in mine and slowly and passionately kissed his lips.He was still tensed because he was angry,but soon he relaxed and returned the kiss.I didn't go fast this time even tho we didn't have time,but f*ck I own this school.My baby is in a bad mood today and I will try my best to give him love and support.

I started leaving wet kisses on his cheeks and neck,but careful not to make any marks.I removed his blouse and left kisses on his upper body too.Loud breaths escaped Tae's mouth while his eyes were tightly closed.I undid his belt,unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped them.I pulled down his jeans along with his boxers.

I started kissing his thighs leaving just a few hickeys.I was doing all of this carefully and passionately because I love him.I don't know how to explain this,but Taehyung means the world to me,no f*ck even more than that!He is everything I have and I truly care for.I wanna spend my whole life with him and I don't regret any second spent with him.I regret just acting like a jerk towards him while he is the most amazing,beautiful and fragile angel I've ever known.

As I was thinking about stuff like this,I placed his member in my mouth.Just wanted to give him a bj. Maybe that will make him feel better.I started to move my head up and down and of course I didn't forget to tease him.I licked his tip which caused him to shiver and silent moans left his mouth.

I love listening to his angelic voice especially when I know that I'm the only one who can hear this.But the fact that I'm the only one that can make him feel this way is even better.

After a few minutes of bobbing my head,Tae came inside my mouth and I swallowed it.He was sweating and his eyes were still closed.I stood up and came closer to his face,leaving gentle kisses on his face and a peck on his mouth.

He opened his eyes and hugged me.

Taehyung's POV:

I just couldn't hold it in.I knew..I knew that my hyungs weren't lying.I knew that Jhope hyung was 100% right.I knew that Jeons are using me and my mom.But-but a part of me doesn't want to believe in that.I mean are this,are all of these things Jeon Jungkook made me feel fake?Is his love for me fake too?Is he using me?I don't wanna think that that might be true.I don't want to!Even if it is..I just can't unlove him!I tried,I tried in the past..so many times before..I tried even now..but I just can't.The way he showers me with love and gives me exactly what I need in the right moment is really rare and I'm beyond happy to have him as my boyfriend.I can't leave him.He is way too important to me..

After the classes ended,mom and dad texted us the address of the new house so me and Jungkook went to see it after school.Trough the whole day,we didn't speak much and even now we stayed silent.

I love it when we're driving at night.I love seeing all the lights and the dark sky.I love it when we are silent and the only thing we can hear is the radio playing a random lofi song in the background.

I love it when we are silent and the only thing we can hear is the radio playing a random lofi song in the background

(A/N:It looks something like this,but the house is light brown and has more rooms on the second floor.)

After like 5 minutes we arrived.We parked the car in front of the house and we got out of the car.The house had a big and nice garden.It just needs a couple of trees,a lot of flowers and maybe a bench or chairs and a table.I started imagining our little kids running and playing happily with wide smiles on their faces on a sunny spring day.I should stop..that's just crazy.There was a garage too and there were Red Jack and Van.Damn,I wish we could ride them one day again together.The house was more modern,but smaller than the one mom and dad are living in.It had 2 floors and now we are on the first floor.The rooms were placed the same way as in the Jeons' house,but they didn't have any furniture because they wanted us to choose.

I talked to Jungkook and he let me decorate the whole house saying that he wasn't good at that.On the first floor were the living room,the kitchen,the dining room and a small bathroom.The second floor had a lot of rooms.They were all bedrooms which kind of made me confused..why so many bedrooms?Anyway we decided to use one for us and one as a guest room leaving the other rooms empty.

 After planning all of this and just admiring the new house,we went home.

Does a vanilla bj exist?Anyway I hope you enjoyed this a little bit emotional chapter (even tho I tried to make it less emotional)

I'm so sorry for not updating on time,but I wasn't feeling well.There are a lot of things going on in my life so I kind of lost inspiration and time,but I will try to update at least once a week.I hope you understand and I hope that my chapters are not a huge disappointment.

Thanks a lot.Love you and see ya in my next chapter! <3