Chapter 51 :BUTTerfly

Start from the beginning

''That was good.''He said and then we heard some noise from downstairs.

''TAEHYUNG!JUNGKOOK!WHAT ARE YOU DOING?''

''Omg shit,that's mom and she is coming upstairs.What shall we do?We are naked.We can't let her see us in a situation like this!''Jungkook said and I quickly grabbed the towels from the floor and cleaned him and covered us.

''Where are you,you two?''Said mom and her voice was louder which means that she is already on the second floor searching for us.

''Shit,I forgot to close the door.''Said Jungkook and we looked at the door.

''Oh you are here.What are you doin-''She was about to open the door,when Jungkook immediately closed it in front of her face.

Jungkook's POV:

''Ugh I just took a shower mom and Taehyung fell asleep in my room while we were watching a movie.''I yelled.

''Oh ok. When you are done and when Taehyung wakes up,come downstairs.''She said as she got away from the door.I looked at Tae and I laid next to him.

''Hmm what about cuddling and kissing?''I asked him as I put my right hand under his back and the other one on his tummy.

''But mom just said that we should go downstairs.''

''Sshh,she thinks that you are sleeping and that I just took a shower.We'll go down in 15 minutes.''I said as I moved my left hand so I could play with his hair and he nodded.

I kissed his forehead,then his lips.I kissed his neck,but I remembered that I can't make hickeys there because mom is downstairs.

''What is it?''Asked Tae.

''I can't make any hickeys.''I said as I pouted.

''Hmm why don't you make one somewhere where no one can see it?''He said and I smirked.I left kisses on his tummy and then I attacked..his butt.What?It's not like anyone else but me will look at his butt?I made five hickeys on each cheek.

''Ok,that's enough for today.Let's get dressed.''I said and I grabbed 2 pairs of underwear,one for me and the other one for Tae. Then I grabbed 2 sweatshirts,throwing the other one at Tae. And I grabbed sweatpants for me.

''Ugh Jungkook?You didn't give me any sweatpants.''

''Yeah I know,but all of them are too big.Wait,let me see what I have here that can fit you.''I said as I searched trough my clothes.The only thing I found that could fit him were booty shorts.I actually think that these ones are his.I might have stolen them.

''Hey!Aren't those my booty shorts?I've been searching for them for 2 months!Why are they in your wardrobe?''He yelled.

''Just shut up and get dressed.Mom is waiting for us downstairs.''I said as I went downstairs.

Mom was sitting on the sofa and I sat on the opposite side.Taehyung came after 2 minutes and set next to me.

''So guys as you can see I got home earlier from work because I had to tell you something.After the vacation,both of you seemed so refreshed and I think you started getting along a little.Your father and I wanted to give you this since the beginning,but you didn't get along so..''She said as she pulled out 2 pairs of keys from her pockets.

''Congratulation guys.You are gonna live together!''She said.

''WHAT?!''Tae and I said at the same time.We were so shocked.

''Well we thought that it would be easier and better for you guys to move in together.You are both going at the academy and later you will continue with the business.So the house is smaller than this one,but really beautiful with a nice garden.It's also closer to the school.You will move in once you get back to school.''She said as she threw a pair of keys at me and Tae.

''You can go now.I will return to work.''She said and we stood up to go upstairs.

''Taehyung?''Mom said and Tae turned around.

''Is that a hickey under your butt?''

Thanks for reading! 💖