Alex:"When my father was fed up, it was written all over his face. He greeted his teeth, clenched his fists. His whole body was tensed. On the other hand, Leon's body is relaxed, no tension whatsoever."

Scarlett :"The only thing that gives away his mood are the eyes. They're focusing on a single point, no blinking, nothing."

That's his signature state, if you will. You're still in the 'good' if he's talking. But beware when he's silent. The term of 'quick death' fades from existence.

Scarlett:" I'd be lying if I were to say that the power they hold doesn't worry me."

Alex:"To begin with, we don't even know how they managed to get it under control, only that they have a curse of some sort, unique for each of them."

Aina:"And that's why Leon looks so sleep depraved?"

Alex :"Yes. Been that way for a few years, apparently. But I was too blind to realize it."

Scarlett :"Father would probably scold me for being so irresponsible."

Aina:"Well, David was a man of the family, despite what his childhood was like."

Scarlett :"Yes. Too bad the end was abrupt."

Alex:"That is the fate of a king."

Hold the fuck on? Fate of the king? Abrupt ending? We've been told he died of an illness, in his sleep!

Scarlett :"It's funny. Our fathers hated each other since they were kids, but we ended up uniting them as family. Until one of them took the other out."

...

Took out? They fought between themselves!? Sigh... I heard enough. I'm getting my answers.

Bruce:"Go on. Spill the beans. I want, I need to hear what did you mean."

Scarlett :"Bruce?! When did you-"

Bruce:"For a good while. Enough to hear that apparently, both of my grandfathers were murdered."

Alex:"That's-"

Bruce:"-exactly what you need to tell us. The death of one of them was reasons we drifted apart as brothers so I will get the truth this time around."

...

Aina:"Are you sure you want to know?"

Bruce :"Way more than you think."

Scarlett :"You don't have-"

Aina:"No. He gave a quick and decisive answer. I'll honor that. Now, yes, David Creed was murdered, by Leon Samuel Mercer."

...

Bruce:"Your father? Why would he do that?"

Alex:"It was necessary."

Bruce :"Explain this stupid necessity, right now!"

Scarlett :"It was either him or the entire city! It was his idea to begin with!"