Chapter 50 : Home alone

Start from the beginning

''Jungkook,but this is mom and dad's-''

''Shh,I know what I'm doing baby.Just enjoy.''He seductively whispered into my ear.I closed my eyes and I nodded.He kissed my lips and I returned the kiss.We started making out really sloppy and faster with every kiss.I guess we were both so needy at the moment.He then removed my sweatshirt,throwing it on the floor and started leaving kisses on my neck and chest.He left some hickeys and continued kissing me,but this time on my stomach.While he was working on the new hickey,his hands were unbuttoning and unzipping my pants and he threw them on the floor along with my boxers.He stood up and I felt the cold air on my body.He slowly undressed himself.

''Are you a stripper now?HURRY UP!''I yelled and he smirked,but still did as I said.It's not like I didn't enjoy watching him strip,it's just I couldn't wait any longer because that wasn't helping at all.It made me hard even more.

''Hmm my baby is even harder than before,huh?''He said lowering his head in front of my member looking at it.

''Look,there is even precum.''He said as he put a finger on the tip where the precum was and I hissed.

''Just-just to-touch me al-already.''I tried to speak.He put his hands around my member and started stroking it really fast.After 2 minutes he licked the tip and put my c*ck in his mouth.He moved his head up and down and he was really good.I ran my long fingers trough his hair because of the pleasure I felt.He fastened the pace and after a couple of minutes,I came in his mouth.

''Ahh baby tastes so good.''He said while looking at me after swallowing all of the cum.I blushed and averted my gaze from him.

He again left the bed,searching for something from the drawers.After 2 minutes,he came back.

''Look baby,you made daddy hard.''He said while I looked at his crotch.He was indeed hard and there was a white stain on his dark boxers due to his precum.He grabbed my legs,spreading them.

''I'm gonna prepare you today a little bit.''He said as he put three of his fingers in my mouth,telling me to suck them.While with the other hand,he was putting a condom on his d*ck.He removed the fingers from my mouth and started kissing me.I was kissing him back when I felt one of his wet fingers enter me.A moan tried to escape while we kissed,but then he put another finger and started scissoring me.I moaned in the kiss,but then he put the third finger and stopped kissing me.He started moving the fingers in and out as I silently moaned.

Soon he removed his fingers and I felt so empty (can't blame me tho,I was so needy) and I started begging him to do something.Luckily he hovered again over me and positioned himself.He slowly entered me and started moving.

''Fa-faster.''I said and he smirked and nodded.He continued moving,but with a faster pace.Next he moved faster and deeper hitting my prostate a couple of more times and I couldn't stay silent or hold my moans anymore.I literally screamed so much and I was so lucky our parents and Jennie weren't home.He hit my prostate again for the last time and I came all over his chest and my tummy,while he came inside me after a couple of more thrusts.

''Good boy.''He said as he removed my bangs from my sweaty forehead.

''I think we should take a bath.''He said as he covered me with a blanket and went in the bathroom,to fill the bathtub with warm water and a bath bomb.After 5 minutes,he came back and held me bride style again,while going in the bathroom.He got in the bathtub and I followed him,sitting right in front of him.We sat like that in peace for 5 minutes and I felt his warm and wet hands on my back,giving me a massage.

''Should I help you get cleaned?''He asked  me and I shyly nodded.He put a little bit of my shampoo on his hand and massaged my head with it.Then he grabbed the loofah and put a little bit of my shower gel on it and started cleaning my back,shoulders,my arms,my legs.He moved the loofah to my crotch area.

''Oops,I think the loofah fell.Just a second,I will find it.''He said as his hand was searching for the loofah,making me super hard because I could feel his hand moving really close to my d*ck.

''Oh I think I found it.''He said as he grabbed my d*ck with both of his hands.

''Oops wrong loofah.''He said,but I was already hard so I grabbed both of his hands and placed them back on my member moving them up and down.He was surprised,but he smirked,now moving his hands fast without my help.

I closed my eyes and rested my head back on his chest,while my mouth was open and I was a moaning mess.

''Aaah Jungkook.''I moaned his name as he moved his hands up and down.

''AAAHH!''I screamed as I came twice today.

''Hmm,I think we should take a shower.''I said and he looked at me.

''But no more touching,please.''He said and I smiled.

''Haha ok no more touching for today.''He said and we went to take a shower.

Enjoy this smuty chapters before they disappear

Enjoy this smuty chapters before they disappear. Hahah don't worry I won't delete them.Anyway I just wrote chapter 50!Omg I can't believe how far we've come!I hope I will finish this book and work on many more for you!

Oh and as you noticed,I don't put warnings anymore because this book is already full of that kind of moments and plus it says that it's mature so if you aren't ok with that,you shouldn't read it in a first place.

Thanks for reading!Vote+comment+follow!Bye! <3