Chapter 46 : Winter Break

Start from the beginning

''Tae Tae,we arrived.Come on.''I said and we got out of the car.We went inside the hotel and we got the keys to our room.We went upstairs and we started unpacking.

''So Tae,what are we gonna do today?''I asked him while I was folding the blouses.

''Hmm maybe shopping?I saw the boutiques down and you know I can't resist them.''He said and I laughed.

''Ok,but after that we are going for a swim ok?''I asked him and he nodded.

We went downstairs and Tae immediately spotted the Gucci shop and his other favorite shops and ran towards them.Oh God,why did I agree to this?

I followed him and I saw that he has already chosen a lot of clothes.

''Jungkook,hey!Try these.''He said and gave me some clothes.We went into the fitting room.The only thing that was separating mine and his was a black curtain.

''Ugh''I heard a noise coming from the left side.

''Tae!Are you alright?''I asked as I was undressing.

''Uh yeah yeah.I have trouble putting on these pants.''He said.I had an idea so I decided to remove the curtain.And I did.

So Tae was standing in front of me,but his back was facing me.I moved closer to him (it looked like I was back hugging him).

⚠️Warning⚠️

Mature content and violence ahead

''Sshh,let me help you.''I whispered into his ear and grabbed his pants pulling them up.The pants were so freaking much tight.I don't even know why is he trying them on.But,I decided not to tell him that,well not for now.Now I grabbed the button and I saw that he was shaking so I smirked.I lowered my hand so now my hand was over his d*ck.Wow he is hard,I mean of course he is.I'm standing right behind him and I'm topless.And yes I'm really evil so I decided to tease him a little bit.

''Now I just have to find the zipper.''I said and I started moving my hand around his c*ck.

''Ahh Kook.''He moaned.

''Sshh someone might hear you.''I whispered and kissed his neck.I found the zipper and slowly zipped up his pants.

''Now,where was that button.''I said as I was 'searching' for the button.

''Kook-aaah.''He silently moaned my name and I smirked.

''Ah found it.''And I buttoned up his pants.He quickly moved away from me and turned around to look at the mirror.

''I think they are too tight.You should get a bigger size.''I said and I went back to try the rest of  the clothes.

After that we went to eat something and we went back in the room and we took a nap.

I woke up at 9 pm and I woke Tae up too.

''Come on,let's get changed.''I said and we started getting ready.Since I was already in my swimwear,I waited for Tae to get out of the bathroom.

''Ok I'm ready.We can go now.''He said and we left the room.We went downstairs.

''Why is this place empty?It's not even that late.''Asked Tae,but I didn't answer.

''Wo-wo-wo-wo did you-did you pay for this?This place to be empty so we can be alone?''He turned around,now facing me and asked me that.

''Hmm maybee..''

''Jungkook OMG YOU ARE NOT NORMAL!HOW COULD YOU DO THIS OMG?''He yelled.

''Just shut up and enjoy.''I said as I kissed him.He returned the kiss.I grabbed his hand and we both got in the pool.

I swam towards him and I started kissing him.Of course he returned the kiss again and we started making out.I pinned him on the side of the pool as we were kissing.I started kissing his neck and I didn't care if I left any hickeys because hello,we are here alone.I marked his neck,then his collarbone.

''Hmm how about a kiss underwater?''I asked and I pulled him under the water.I kissed him and he kissed me back.Woah look at that!We were making out underwater!I put my hands on his hips and I removed his swimwear.After that he removed mine which I didn't expect and because we were running out of breath we swam back to the surface and I pinned him on the side again as before.

''Hmm let's try pool s*x or water s*x or call it however you want to.''I said,but I think that Tae wasn't really in the mood for answering that since he was really enjoying my hand over his d*ck.I started palming him a little bit more,but not too much because we don't want to make him c*m in the pool,right?

So because the last time I didn't prepare him,I decided to do it now.I started fingering him,finger by finger,until three of my fingers were inside of him.

''Aghh Kook plea-ple-ahh-peasse-''He was a moaning beautiful mess and we were both sweating.

''Please what Taehyungie?Use words baby.''I was teasing him while I was doing my job.

''Ple-please ..I- I need-ah-Jungkook Jr.''He moaned and I stopped fingering him,because as I said,we don't wanna make a mess.

Since he asked so kindly,I had to do as he asked me.I entered him and damn he was still very tight.I waited for him to adjust and he did so I started moving slowly.

''Jung-kook,hurry up-pleasee.''He said and I did.

I started going faster and deeper until I found the right spot.I hit the spot only a couple of times and I got out of him.

''Why-why did you remove-''

''We don't wanna leave a white stain in the pool,right?What will the cleaning ladies say?''I said and he nodded.I grabbed our swimwear and gave him his.We got dressed and left the pool.

We got dressed and left the pool

I finally finished the chapter.I'm sorry if I disappointed you,but you aren't getting the sassy Tae until they are back and also you aren't getting the full smut until then.

I'm sorry,but I just had to write Jungkook Jr haha.

Leave your thoughts in the comments,vote and follow.Thank you for reading!Have a nice day/night! <3