hayami, comfort?

DEAREST,
Supreme-Creator-Sama

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

( MENTIONS OF BULLYING SO PROCEED WITH CAUTION )

Lunch time had rolled in around the same time you had awoken from your peaceful slumber. Your friend had to drag you out of your desk just to eat lunch and somehow, she managed.

Hayami Tsurumasa, the pessimistic midfielder of Raimon Jr. High's soccer club, had a crush on you. You, the girl that always blends perfectly with the crowd, the girl that only has one friend in school, the girl that no one notices.

But somehow, he did. He saw you while you were comforting yourself by crying when you had failed one of your exams, he saw you while those girls bullied you, he saw you, he always had, yet strangely, you never saw him.

You always kept to yourself. You were always quiet, keeping your emotions and feelings all bottled up. You never cared. You never have, and you never will. That's what you swore to yourself.

That one friend of yours, isn't even your friend, she'd drag you out of the classroom to meet with the bullies, she was the only one of the bullies that was in your class, so she had made it her job to bring you to her boss every lunch.

Well, that was until Raimon Jr. High won the Holy Road tournament, did Hayami Tsurumasa gain the courage to talk to you. Your 'friend' had left you all by yourself, so you sat alone, poking away at your food.

"Hey there." You looked up, your eyes had heavy bags underneath them. You were so tired, that you could barely keep your eyes open. "H-hey there, I'm Hayami Tsurumasa, nice to meet you."

He shakily held out a hand in front of you which you responded to by simply staring at the outstretched hand. "If you're just gonna bully me like the last one, then here. Take all my money, I don't really need it." You offered him a handful of money to which he stared at.

'Impossible, were the bullies the reason for her to be driven into this state of mind?!' Hayami thought to himself. He gulped and gently pushed the money back to her.

"I think you've got me all wrong, I want to be your friend." You looked down at your food and sighed. "Friend? All of my 'friends' left me. You should too. You know, so you could spare yourself the harassment."

The boy stared at you in disbelief. "Well, I'm a member of Raimon's football team, I doubt they could 'harass' me even if they tried." You stared at him. There was a lot of staring between the two of you, until you shook your head.

Despite all of Hayami's best efforts, "Just leave me alone." And with that, you left Hayami all by himself in the table you once both sat in.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

✎ ...𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
no... why did i write this...
BULLYING, IN EVERY WAY, IS WRONG
let me just say; it doesn't matter if you
were just joking around, if you feel like
you've hurt someone's feelings,
APOLOGIZE. that's all

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃
12 / 24 / 18