satisfaction

idk if u guys have seen taylor swift's new music video but if u havent u should ok ok

its literally so funny (not in a rude way nope)) bc shes all dancing around like a cute lil shit. well we all know taylor is very uncoordinated and awkward so ya theres no surprise in that.

what i dont like is that everyone is hating on her for it.

yes she was country before but she stated it in her livestream that she wants to try pop in her upcoming album. artists try new things every time.

shake it off is basically her ignoring all the hate. and now everyone's all why is she changing and stuff. everyone hated her before bc apparently all she writes about is her exes but now that shes written something else, everyone still hates her. oH MY GOD PEOPLE ARE NEVER REALLY SATISFIED.

i, myself, am a fan of taylor since like idk maybe love story so yes i've been here for a while now. it's really sickening when people say she hooks up with guys just to write songs about them and make money. first off, not all her songs are about boys. she wrote a song for her mom, a song for a young boy who died from cancer, songs about her friends and etc. it really ticks me off bc people judge her so fast. i mean, yeah she writes about her exes but not all the time oh god. go try and listen to her songs that aren't hit singles, maybe that could change your sick mind.

but to everyone who just doesnt like taylor, im not pressuring you to do so. everyone has their own likes and dislikes so i respect each and every one of u

and then everyone's saying she's going to be the next miley cyrus and how she's trashy. wow how funny. she is not going to be the next miley dear lord. i am not going to hate on miley here bc i've been a fan of hers too. but calling taylor trashy just bc she tried to twerk? lol laughing at you. so when taylor twerks, its slutty but when miley does it, its funny? jesus christ i bet when god was showering respect, you were under an umbrella so u didnt get some.

im honestly so pissed off from all the hate. people are so hard to be satisfied and its sad.

oh and this is belle btw