ATTENTION SEEKER

apologies for the title that's in caps because i'm filled with rage right now. (and i'm on my period so that makes sense)

I REALLY REALLY HATE ATTENTION SEEKERS, SO BAD. I WANT TO CHOP OFF EVERY ONE OF THEIR LIMBS AND TO THINK THAT I'M ""FRIENDS"" WITH ONE OF THIS KIND OF HUMAN MAKES ME SICK TO MY GUTS.

so i'm in a group chat with 15 of my friends and then one of my friends let's call her britney spears. britney spears suddenly sent, well let's recreate the chat.

britney spears: i had a fever yesterday

britney spears: and i think i'm depressed

and i was like "what the even heck?" you can't just say you 'think' you're depressed because depression is a really serious issue and we lost one of the world's favorite actors recently because of depression. (RIP ROBIN WILLIAMS)

i was literally THIS close to telling her that she should stop seeking for attention because everyone hates her so much. (that is true).

so i asked her what happened and why does she think she's depressed and she said, "my boyfriend-" and i left. I LITERALLY LEFT HER BECAUSE I CAN'T. YOUR BOYFRIEND DECIDED TO BE A DICK ONCE AND YOU'RE SAD ABOUT IT IT DOESN'T LITERALLY MEAN YOU'RE DEPRESSED.

again, depression is a serious thing and you can't compare it with sadness because it does not make sense.

and then britney spears told us that she's distant relatives with indonesia's third president? what?

on march we went to a beach and she wore these super short shorts and showed her ""sunburn"" that's coincidentally on her ""upper thigh"" to the boys.

and she's like "OH IM SO UGLY PLEASE" when she be looking like a freaking vogue model.

PLEASE I AIN'T EVEN JEALOUS OF HER I JUST HATE THE FACT THAT SHE NEEDS TO BEG FOR ATTENTION.

ATTENTION SEEKERS SUCKS BYE.

{it's ayu btw}