the 5sos american idiot cover

hi it's isabella and you guys should feel lucky bc i'm currently taking a week or so break from wattpad but i got so mad a couple minutes ago that i punched a wall and now i need to rant

so if you haven't heard, 5sos has done a cover of american idiot by green day. it comes out tomorrow along with a bunch of other green day covers by other bands.

i really really love green day and american idiot is one of my favorite songs.

i really really love 5sos they're one of my favorite bands.

i'm not saying that 5sos' cover is going to be as good as the original song but i'M FUCKING EXCITED FOR THIS COVER LIKE HOT DAMN. THE "SUBLIMINAL MIND FUCK AMERICA" PART IS GONNA BE HOT AND JUST WOW I'M EXCITED.

I ALREADY HEAR A 15 SECOND SNEAK PEAK OF IT AND IT SOUNDS V V GOOD.

but here comes the part that pissed me off a loooooooooooooot.

i looked at the tweets and comments in response to the 15 second preview and there is so much fucking hate. like these people are coming in saying that 5sos are shit and that they ruined the song. and i'm just over here like eXcUsE mE. bc Kerrang! wouldn't have chosen 5sos to do the song if they weren't good. there are obviously good enough to do a cover of this amazing song by an amazing band.

i've just seen so much hate directed towards them from "fans of real, classic bands" ((that's what they call themselves)). they keep comparing 5sos to 1d and saying that it's just a boyband cover. 5sos. is. not. a. fucking. boyband. can people not get that through their thick skulls??

5sos fucking idolize green day and i think they deserve to do a cover and be on that tribute cd just as much as every other artist on that cd

so yea. once again, no matter how much i love 5sos, their cover won't be as good as the original but it'll still be absolutely fucking incredible and 5sos ARE talented and i'm done with these shit heads claiming they're an untalented boyband bc they aren't.

so yea.

now i'm going back on my wattpad break so k bye