the n word

rant number 114 and im making it important. this is about people using the offensive "n word", which im cOmpletely against. btw it's cami if U couldn't tell by my haBit oF usIng caps ranDOMl y !

here are a couple facts about me:

01) im hispanic, russian, german, caucasion, and black dutch (better known as indian - 5% cherokee btw) !!

02) my nickname is cami but my real name is camille

03) i cannot stand homophobes

04) i'm a feminist (!!) (words of wisdom: if i'm too young to be wearing those shorts then i'm too young to be sexualised thanks and bye) DO NOT FIGHT OVER THIS K

05) and finally, i hate racism.

everyday at my school i have to sit there and listen to my - sadly - fellow classmates repeatedly use the n word as if it's completely okay. half of these people are white. and it isn't okay.

NO HATE FOR USING THE WORD IN THIS SENTENCE ; "nigga" is commonly used by the boys on my bus and i have yelled at them before and you WANNA know what they told me?

"you aren't even black"
"my friend said it was okay"
"why do you care"
"chill im joking"

LETS GET SOMETHING STRAIGHT OKAY !!! just bc im not mixed or african american doesn't mean i don't care for them or their rights. WOC and MOC are beautiful, wonderful people and as you place them under the term "thugs" or "ghetto" or whatever you may say, get this one thing in UR brain. CALLING THEM A THEIF DOESNT MAKE YOU ANY BETTER. CALLING THEM TRASH DOESNT MAKE YOU GOLD. AND CERTAINLY CALLING THEM THUGS DOESNT MEAN YOU HAVE A CLEAN SLATE.

racial slurs are constantly used, by african americans and people of other races. my friend (who is mixed) believes that even black people shouldn't use the n word because it's just disrespectful towards themselves. i can't say much but i can about the WHite males && women at my school and they shouldn't.

PEOPLE OF ALL RACES ARE UNIQUE AND THERE SKIN TONE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR WORTH SO DO NOT THINK YOU ARE ANY BETTER.

I honestly can't believe that people can be racist likE ON BLACKOUT DAY OR WEEK OR SMTH LIKE THAT OB MY TUMBLR PPL WERE POSTING SELFIES OF THEM AND GOD THEY WERE GODS AND GODESSES !:8/&/@ THEY ARE SO PRETTY AND I DONT GET HOW SOME PEOPLE DONT SEE IT LIKE I DO???

people are great if they have earned your respect. just because they are the same age as you or same school doesn't mean you have to respect them but you sure as hell shouldnt disrespect them.

idk where this is going bc I wanna sleep but whatever moral of the story is sTOP USING THE N WORD AND SROP BEING RACIST KIDS !! nighty night night love U all