friends who embarrass you

k so i love my friends and all but they are v v embarrassing sometimes.

like if we're in the car with my family or we're just at my house they'll always be like "GUESS WHAT ISABELLA DID??" or "GUESS WHO ISABELLA LIKES?" and i just want to slap them ((this is isabella btw)) bc like they announce it to the whole world.

and don't even get me started on when i'm around my crush and they embarrass me.

like i went to an amusement park the other day with a bunch of my friends ((bob, my crush, included)) and they made it their life goal that day to get me and my crush to sit together on all the rides and to get us to get as close as possible or hold hands and shit like that.

I WANTED TO THROW THEM OFF OF THE ROLLER COASTER AT SOME POINTS.

THEY WERE TELLING THE WHOLE PARK THAT WE WERE "IN LOVE" AND THEN HIS FRIENDS STARTED JOINING IN AND I WANTED TO KILL EVERYONE

then when we were coming home they were telling everyone's parents about how me and bob ((his name is actually connor not bob lol)) were gonna get married and about how we were gonna frickle frackle and have "beautiful babies" and omg i have never been more embarrassed in my life. THEY WERE TELLING THIS TO PARENTS AND RANDOM STRANGERS.

so yea, my friends are v v embarrassing and sometimes i want to kill them