kodi is done :--))

okay so like this girl messaged me directly saying that i should read her books and maybe promote them and when tell her that i don't read books on request or promote them she completely blows up calling me "cunt" and a "bitch" with a "shitty attitude"? lmao okay

then she fucking defends herself saying she asked politely and didn't sound rude like you fucking sounded rude to me even if you know you didn't you still fucking did and I'm pretty sure my side of that question matters most whether or not I found your words impolite. Then she calls me out and call me rude for turning down her request???? Presumptuous????

And not only that what's worst is that she went out and told me my books are shit and that she writes better and when one of my friends asks her the same thing she denies it and makes me the bad guy??? lmao okay

then at the end she calls me an asshole and that she's read my books and they were filled with grammatical errors and spelling (but of course being kodi the kitten I hadn't cussed at her once and kept my temper in :-))

long story short she called me another famous bitch like every other she's met then called me an asshole and I called her sweetheart and told her "aww, you're welcome love! Also, have fun, because I'm reporting you for user harassment to Wattpad xox"

she cowers and replies with no cuss or rudeness and goes "don't bother" like lmao no and I told her that i'm going to anyway. And your username may say that "the-bandlife-choseme" when clearly the band life DIDN'T because you're acting like you don't have one. xoxo I'm done :**