sexual phrases towards celebrities

it's ya girl kodi and I have too many things to rant about oh well how are you though?? I hope y'all are doing well fam

But this chapter is very very important and I hope you all read the title and get the topic of it already.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KNOW THAT SAYING/YELLING THESE SEXUAL THINGS TOWARDS A CELEBRITY WHEN YOU MEET THEM ANYWHERE IS NO DIFFERENT FROM CATCALLING (like when that person told ashton "bang me like you bang your drum!11!!") IT IS NOT A COMPLIMENT IT MAKES THEM FEEL AWKWARD AND THEY FREAK OUT AND THEY WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY SO PLEASE TAKE CAUTION TO WHAT YOU SAY TO THEM PLEASE IT IS JUST NASTY LET'S TREAT OUR BOYS WITH RESPECT OKAY?

There really is no difference between a man yelling at a lady, "I'd love that ass, baby!" And yelling "FUCK MY ASS SO DAMN HARD" towards an artist during a concert for example. IT IS RUDE AND UNCOMFORTABLE AND IT PUTS THEM IN SUCH AN AWKWARD PLACE AND BELIEVE ME IF YOU WERE IN THEIR SHOES YOU WOULD NOT WANT TO HEAR THAT EITHER.

so hey instead of yelling "FUCK MY PUSSY MOM" towards (for ex.) Halsey at a concert lets yell "I LOVE YOU" or "YES BABE SLAY" or if you ever meet ANY OF 5SOS ON THE STREET KEEP THE DADDY PHRASES TO YOURSELVES AND ASK THEM HOW THEIR DAY WENT OR HOW THEY ARE IN GENERAL INSTEAD. COMPRENDREZ?

done woo hop ily lots bye