"all boys are the same"

aight, this is getting out of control. so apparently if a guy isn't a total asshole, he's gay. THAT IS SO NOT TRUE. this has been going on for years and i just need to rant about this because again, this is not true at all.

if two guys just hurt you because maybe he turned you down or maybe he fell in love with your best friend instead (lol me), that does not necessarily mean that all of the boys in the universe are dicks. this just pisses me off a lot because in my country girls would be like: "ugh all boys are the same i'm so fed up. the only non-assholes are gays."

well, frick no. man, that is SO NOT TRUE.

i happen to have a few guy friends and yes, maybe they toyed with a girl's heart before but when they love, they love deeply. this guy in my class really loves his (almost) girlfriend that he literally cried when his (almost) girlfriend said that she's kind of bored with their routine. he really loves her and he doesn't want to lose her so he tries his best to make her stay. no. matter. what. he even freaking buys her a guinea pig.

this other guy in my class hasn't even gotten over his last girlfriend -- they dated 3 years ago -- and when i told him to find someone else he didn't want to. he said she's the literal only one for him no matter how many times she's been an asshole to him.

girls can be assholes too. i was one of those girls that would play with boys' hearts because i liked to see them crumble. i know i was cruel but believe me, i'm not like that anymore. i gave a guy hope and friendzoned him for 5 whole years. yes, cruel. but he's over me now.

and my current boyfriend -- WHO IS NOT GAY AND SURPRISE! HE'S ACTUALLY NOT AN ASSHOLE -- praises me so much i want to cry. i was joking around with him and told him that he should be lucky to have a girlfriend like me and he said "i am. i'm the luckiest guy." THAT MELTED MY COLD HEART.

guys and girls can equally be assholes. just don't tell everyone that if a guy isn't an asshole, he's gay. because i believe there are nice and genuine guys out there that will handle your heart with care and will love all of your insecurities.

and nope! i'm not against gays. love is love do whatever you want.

- ayu!