"dumb fanfic moments"

aye guys it me belle and yes i deleted some of my rants which i do not like anymore (which is like a lot)) bec i was such a rude and close minded person back then and like i think i changed now for the better??? i feel like i changed lol

nyways onto my rant, i always see that every rant book out there has a part wherein the author states all the "dumb fanfic moments". i know our acc has a book filled with those as well but like it just hit me that

why are we making such a big deal of these so called "dumb fanfic moments"??? almost every rant i see about this talks about how "their tongues fought for dominance" and how "harry's orbs bored into mine"'

and like why do we care about the ppl doing these um?? and everyone is also saying to make fanfics "realistic" oH LAST TIME I CHECKED ITS CALLED FAN FICTION. FICTION OKAY. this is the world of writing wherein we are able to write whatever the fuck we want.

dont call out a person for having such an unrealistic plot. let their imagination run wild. let them be because its not your life in the first place anyway.

lets say you see a story that has the cliché stuff like bad boys and good girls n all that jazz. you dont like it and think the plot is overused?? dont read it and dont comment "uGh there are like millions of stories like this everywhere!1!1!1!1!!"

like that person writing it could possibly going through some rought stuff and sees writing as a form of an escape (like we all do)) or that person could just be writing for the first time and is all excited and giddy about her new story THEN you comment that?? its basically like crushing the poor person.

just let these people write whatever they want and mind your own business. honestly, i myself am irritated by overused plots and some things like that but i just keep my rude opinions all to myself. if you dont have something nice to say, then dont say anything at all!!!!!!

peace out bellers xoxoxoxoxoxo