dylan, thank you, next

DEAREST,
sona_hatsune

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

( ya'll are like, in ur 20's sooo- )

You stood at the open field owned by the American team. You waited for them to arrive as you stood still. It wasn't long before the team entered the field, including your boyfriend, Michele Jacks. He was standing at the side as his teammates began to crowd you. They all wondered what a Hollywood actress and model such as yourself, would be doing in a football field.

You turned and walked towards Michele. "Babe, what are you doing here?" He asked smoothly. You chuckled and gave him a smirk. "You're a good actor Michele, but I can see through you."

Dylan watched the couple with his eyes as the team was ushered away by the coach. "Dylan!" Mark called. Snapping out of his gaze, Dylan jogged towards his teammate, not taking his eyes off the couple as he did. "Dude, we all know you have a crush on her, but you need to focus. The tournament is just right around the corner." Mark said, but Dylan didn't do anything to acknowledge his friend. He kept staring at the two.

Until Ichinose hit him in the head. "Keep your head in the game!" Dylan shook his head and apologised. His teammates all gave him curious looks, but he decided to ignore them. The next time he turned towards the couple, Michele was just standing there, watching as the girl left the field. Practice wasn't as agonisingly long as usual, so they all headed back to their homes to rest up for tomorrow.

"Mom, I'm home." He stepped inside his cozy little house, one that he had been living on with his mom for quite a while. The TV was on as he entered the living room.

"Hollywood's brightest star, Y/N L/N, breaking up with her boyfriend, fellow Hollywood actor and football player, Michele Jacks!"

"So Ms. L/N, what happened, what made you break up with Mr. Jacks? The both of you were supposed to get married this December right? What happened?"

"Nothing much. Just some usual arguments. I just couldn't handle so much negativity, it would've affected me if I stayed any longer with him."

"I see. So are you planning to get into a new relationship any soon?"

"Not really, I just need to recover a bit. I'll just have to focus more on my career, so that I don't disappoint my fans."

"It seems I'll be calling you Ms. L/N for a while. Thank you for tonight!"

Dylan turned off the TV. "Hey, why did you turn off the TV Dylan?" His mom asked as she entered the living room. "Not much." He shrugged. "Such a shame, those two were such a cute pair." His mom sighed.

"Yeah..."

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Dylan headed towards the field. It was a bit too early, so Dylan decided to take a little jog.

"Why..." Dylan turned towards the source of the voice. His eyes landed on the figure of a young lady, she was sobbing so early in the morning. She sat by the fountain.

"Excuse me miss, are you alright?" He approached the lady and as she turned around, he could see the mascara stains on her cheeks. When she was facing him, he almost couldn't believe his eyes.

It was Y/N L/N, Hollywood's brightest star.

It was really a surprise to see the young lady up close, without any bodyguards or anyone in particular around. Her makeup was staining her beautiful face, and so, being the gentleman he is, Dylan offered her his handkerchief. "Here."

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"Thank you." She mumbled quietly as she received my handkerchief. She stared at it quietly and looked back at the water. "Here.." I gently grabbed the handkerchief from her hand as I lightly dipped it into the water.

"Sorry about the water." I apologised. She smiled gently, "It's fine, thank you for offering to help." I cleaned her face with the semi wet handkerchief. "There!" I cheered. She looked back at her reflection in the water.

"I can't thank you enough." I blushed a bit, but I smiled nonetheless. "No problem. A beautiful lady such as yourself deserves a lot more than this." I could see her blush a bit.

I smiled triumphantly. "You're one of Michele's teammates right?" She asked. I gave her a curious look, but I nodded in reply.

"I hope you don't mind me watching you guys practice one of these days." I stared at her in awe as she averted her gaze from mine. She's getting a little shy now.

"Sure, I'd love that."

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

✎ ...𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
dylan is kind of an underrated
character ngl. i vibed with him
the first time i saw him being all
cute and shit beside mark when
they were first introduced.

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃
11 / 30 / 18