Bonus

Sumt (kind of kinky, idk really) also I was in Paris so I didn't have time to work on it last week.

"You really want to test me, don't you?" Jungkook growled pushing V to the wall. He had his arms pinned above his head. "What are you going to do about it." V growls back. Jungkook tightens his grip on V's arms before roughly kissing him. He pulls away with the older lips between his lips. "It's time you know who's is the dom here." Jungkook growls softly into V's ear biting his earlobe. His lips travel down to his neck leaving purple marks in a proof.

V decides he wants to push Jungkooks buttons further and lets his leg between the the youngers legs. He slowly puts pressure on the others growling bulge. But Before he knows it Jungkook manhandles hits and makes him go on his knees. "Your really a brat, aren't you?" He chuckles. "Well if you want to please me that bad. Go ahead." Jungkook said unbuckling his belt.

V instantly sticks his tongue out to lick at the top of Jungkooks hard dick. "Stop teasing or I won't let you cum." Jungkook warns before V takes as much of the youngers member in his mouth. Jungkook threw his head back at the sensation he felt.

"Wanna ride you." V slightly slurred after he coated Jungkooks with saliva. Jungkook didn't give a verbal reaction but manhandled the older so he was sitting on his lap.

"Finger yourself form me." Jungkook growled getting V flustered. "I don't need to." He softly admitted before he let himself be lowered on Jungkook stick.

"Someone has been dirty." Jungkook whispered as V adjusted to the stretch. Soon Jungkook snapped up his hips making V moan loudly before bouncing himself.

"You're doing so good baby." Jungkook moaned out. "You maybe the dom but I'm a top." V cheekily replied getting Jungkook to snap his hips up meeting his bounce and hitting his prostate hard. "What was that?" Jungkook smirk as he kept up a brutal pace even after V came all over his stomach with a loud moan. V shivered at the overstimulation but he couldn't help but love it. "Cum in me." He moaned, more like gasped. Like called up on Jungkook came filling V up.

V just laid laxly on Jungkooks chest to tired to mind the cum stains. After Jungkook regained his breath he picked up V to take a bath. "Stay awake hyung. You still got to eat something." Jungkook whispered going true the elders hair. V hummed in response before he started giggling. "What's so funny? I want to laugh too." Jungkook pouted. V kissed the youngers pout before telling him. "Taehyung is not going to be happy with all these hickys." "Yeah, you're right. But I will deal with that later."

"Kook why do I have so many hickys?" Taehyung asks the next morning. "Uhmmm. I'm late for work!" Jungkook yelled before trying to sprint out of the apartment. "No, your not. Now come back!" Taehyung yelled blocking the door.

Jungkook gulped when Taehyung hugged him. "You're going to make hickys aren't you?" Jungkook asked miserable. He didn't need Jimin to constantly tease him about it, again. "Yep. This is your own fault." Taehyung said sucking in the youngers neck.

This is complete end of book. If you liked this one you would probably like my other books too.

 If you liked this one you would probably like my other books too

These are just a few

These are just a few. Feel free to check my account for others. Thanks for reading 50 shades of purple.

Should I make a sequel about Sope? I that case what color should I take for them.