Thirtyseven

Jungkook cried his eyes out. His heart couldn't bare it. "Please don't." He kept repeating. Taehyung didn't know what to do. Jungkook always comforted him. He had never seen Jungkook so broken. "I'm sorry Kookie. I just wantend to keep V away. He kept telling me to get away from you. That you would hurt me. But I ended up hurting you." Taehyung said caressing the youngest face. Jungkook looked up at him with glossy eyes. The purple and brown eyes he so adored were filled with sadness and pain.

Jungkook calmed down after about ten minutes and went to get the doctor. Taehyung sighed. He had hurt Jungkook. Was he selfish to try and keep V away so he could be with Jungkook? Jungkook did tell him he like every part of him. But he couldn't help but be scared of a certain part. "Your still scared off me." V's voice rang true his head faintly. "Please stop this. I don't want to hurt him anymore." Taehyung said in a whisper. "Fine I'm to tired to argue. But if something happens. I will take full control." After V's voice faded form Taehyungs head. Taehyung sighed in relief. He didn't have to worry about V in a while. Everything was going to be okay. At least after he made sure Jungkook was.