Eighteen

"Hyung are you okay?" Jungkook asked walking into their bedroom. Taehyung was laying face down on his bed. "Their gone you know. They all just left." Jungkook informed him. Taehyung lifted his head a bit. "Sorry, I didn't want to ruin your birthday by sulking." "You didn't ruin my birthday. But you did worry me. Now tell me what's wrong." Jungkook said sitting next to where Taehyung was laying. "It's stupid." Taehyung said. But the noise was muffled by the cushion. "What did you say Hyung I didn't get that?" Jungkook said rubbing the orders back.

Taehyung sat up so he could face Jungkook but kept his head down looking at the pillow he was cuddling. "It's stupid." He repeated. "I don't think it's stupid if it gets you so down." Jungkook argued lifting Taehyungs head a bit. "Please tell me so I can help you. I don't like seeing you sad." Jungkook whispered loud enough for Taehyung to hear him. "I.... I like you and it hurt to know you just kissed me for a dare and I feel stupid for not even remembering it." Taehyung said as a tear escaped his eye. "I like you too." Jungkook said as he whipped the tears of Taehyungs face. "Please cheer up. I don't like seeing you sad." Taehyung cracked a small smile feeling a lot better.

"Can we cuddle?" Taehyung asked after a while silence. "Sure." Jungkook said getting into a comfortable position. "Does this make us a couple?" Taehyung asked. "Only if you want too." Jungkook said running a hand true his hyungs hair. "I would like too." "Good because I'm taking you on a date tomorrow after school. After we ditch the midget." Jungkook said making Taehyung giggle. "We should sleep it late." Jungkook said earning a tired hum form his now boyfriend.