Fiftysix

I won't be able to upload this weekend because of personal reason. Don't worry it's nothing bad.

The next day Taehyung had to come back for the screening. Today was also the day he would get to know if he could stay or not. This made him very anxious and jittery.

"You okay hyung." Jungkook asked carefully back hugging the cooking older. "Y-Yeah." Taehyung stuttered. He felt his nerves settled down at Jungkooks soft touches. "It will be okay hyung. No matter what the outcome today."

Taehyung felt tears welling up in his eyes as he packed his belongings a few hours later. They had deemed him to dangerous thanks to V's history of violence so he got send away along with a bunch of others.

Their was a loud knock on the door. He glance over at the clock. Jungkooks classes should be over by now so he should here in about a half hour so who would be at the door?

"Hey Taehyung!" Hoseok greeted the younger loudly as he hugged him. "Hi guys. Come in. Jungkook will be home soon." Taehyung said holding his tears and sadness hidden.

"How was your tour?" "It was great. Although I'm sad that it is over. It was a pretty short tour." Hoseok pouted. "Taehyung why are you packing your stuff?" Yoongi suddenly asked as he was done absorbing the surroundings. Taehyung burst out in tears. "I got send away from school. I have to leave at the end of the week." Taehyung sobbed soon getting an embrace form Hoseok. "What happened?" Namjoon asked carefully. "J-jimin Hyungs roommate attack him. When news got out that he w-was mentally unstable the school changed his policy and did a screening." Taehyung said trying to control his tears. "My results were negative and they send me away for safety of the other students."

"Tae hyung I'm home." Jungkook announced. "What are your screening results?" He asked locking the door. As he turned around he saw Taehyungs puffy and red eyes immediately knowing that it was negative. He ignored his brother and friends and instantly went to comfort Taehyung. "It going to be okay hyung. We will figure out something."

"Hey Tae." Yoongi suddenly said as they were all eating a few hours later. "What would you think of becoming an artistic detector at BigHit. I heard they were seeking for a few people to fill those kind of spots."