Fortyseven

After some time Taehyung had gathered the confidence to go to his sisters wedding. He couldn't let her down when she was one of the few that actually cared about him.

"Come on Kook we're going to be late if you don't hurry up." Taehyung said as he adjusted his tie.

Just then Jungkook stepped out in a black suit. For a second Taehyung forgot how to breath. Jungkook looked amazing in that black greenish suit. "You look beautiful." Jungkook complimented. "You don't look bad either." Taehyung smiles. "Now let's go."

"

Taehyung was glad that he didn't bump into his family before the ceremony started

Taehyung was glad that he didn't bump into his family before the ceremony started. Now he could enjoy it without his parents knowing he was their. The ceremony was beautiful. His sister had a sparkling mermaid dress with lace details. She looked like a princess and she looked so happy.

 She looked like a princess and she looked so happy

"Taehyungie-ah I'm so glad you made it." His sister said hugging him. "Taeyong noona. Congratulations with your marriage." Taehyung said hugging her back. "I missed you so much." "Me too."

When the two caught up someone showed up behind them. "Look who it is. The faggot." "Don't be mean to him, Bihyung. It's my wedding day and I want it to be peaceful." Taeyong said stepping in between them. Bihyung just scoffed and walked away but not before glaring at Taehyung.

"You said your boyfriend was here?" Taeyong asked seeing Taehyungs mood down. "Yeah. He's coming our way right now." Taehyung smiled.

"Jungkookie-ah. This is my sister Taeyong." Taehyung said as he latched onto Jungkooks arm. "Nice to meet you Taeyong-sshi." Jungkook said bowing as much as he could with Taehyung latched to his arm. "No need to be so formal. Jungkook. I'm glad you can make Taehyung happy."

They talked for a while with some interruptions from people wanting to congratulate the bride till Taehyungs smile dropped. "Tae hyung, are you okay?" Jungkook asked nudging at the olders arm softly.

"Congratulations my beautiful daughter." A woman with a short bob said hugging Taeyong. "Thanks eomma." Taehyung lowered his head hoping his mom wouldn't notice him as well as taking a step back. "Who is this handsome man your talking too?" The woman asked. "That's Jungkook. Taehyungs boyfriend." The woman scoffed hearing the name. "Do not speak that disgrace his name." She spat. The woman ignored the fact as she went closer to Jungkook. "Well handsome you have a pretty set of eyes." She said as she grabbed his butt.

That was the last drop for Taehyung. "Ma'am I would kindly ask you to not touch my boyfriend." Taehyung said trying to stay calm. "Look it's the faggot." She said with a distasteful look on her face. "Miss that's no way to speak to your son." Jungkook said making distance between him and the woman. "That is no son of mine." She spat. "Then we have nothing to discuss. I you would excuse us." Jungkook say taking Taehyung with him away from the woman.

"Thanks." Taehyung whispered as the left. He was glad that Jungkook made his promise true.