Three

Edited

The next day came sooner than expected. "Wake up Jungkook. It's our first day of school!" Taehyung practically yells when he jumps out of bed. "Uhm Kookie?" Taehyung asks while shaking the dead looking body on the other bed. "Jungkook wake up." Taehyung tries a bit louder while shaking the body a bit harsher but it's no use Jungkook sleeps like he's dead. "Okay, I have no choice. You brought this on yourself." Taehyung says before climbing on Jungkook and start tickling the sleeping boy.

"TAE! Get off of me. What the hell." Jungkook chocks out between laughter. "Sorry, you sleep like your dead. I tried waking you up but you wouldn't even move." "I'm awake now. Get off me." Jungkook said pushing Taehyung of him. "Well don't lay there on the ground we got school introductions in two hours. Let's get ready." Jungkook joked as Taehyung laid on the ground. "Do you like pancakes?" Taehyung asked to which Jungkook nodded. "Who doesn't like pancakes?" Jungkook asked confused. "My parents that's why I always had to make it my self. Now I'm going to make some while you shower."

Their morning went smoothly both were now fully dressed and ready to go out the door.

their outfits

their outfits

Just as they stepped out the door someone collided with them. "I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going are you guys okay." The boy that clashed with them said with a string of apologies. "Were okay." Taehyung smiled at the bowing boy. "I'm Taehyung and this is Jungkook. Might we know your name?" Taehyung asked. "I'm Jimin. my dorm is next to yours apparently. "Are you a first year?" Taehyung asked to which Jimin nodded. "Great you can walk with us if you want. Are you okay with that Jungkook?" "Yeah." Jungkook nearly whispered because he was getting shy. "Great. We still have about a half hour to get there and it's a 7 minute walk." 'How come he can have so much energy in the morning.' Jungkook though but he never voiced it. Jungkook is a naturally shy boy but for some reason, he feels at ease with Taehyung which he's definitely grateful for.

While walking and waiting for their first day to started Jungkook started to feel more at ease and started talking to Jimin. Turns out he and Jimin study the same thing which means they would have some classes together.

"I will see you guys at lunch. I have to be in a different room since I'm an art student." "Bye Taetae-hyung." Jungkook waved. "Bye Tae."Jimin soon followed.

"We better get going too Kookie we don't want to be late on our first day even if it is only class introductions." Jimin smiled towards Jungkook. "Yeah, let's go." Jungkook was glad that Jimin didn't comment at his purple eye.