Twentyeight

"Hi Taehyung." Hoseoks voice booms true the room making Taehyung wince. He had gotten a really bad head ache and Hoseok's loud voice was making things worse. "He has a headache please don't be loud hyung." Jungkook warns. "Sorry. Are you feeling better? Jungkookie-ah told me he was worried." "I'm getting there." Taehyung said with quite a scratchy voice. "Made you some soup." Jin says handing Taehyung a tray with a bowl of soup. "Thank you Jin-sshi." Taehyung said bowing his head a bit in respect and to thank the older. "Tae why don't you call us hyung." Taehyung just smiles and nods feeling to tired to speak again.

"Thanks for visiting. I think it has done him well." Jungkook says walking the his hyungs out. "Our Jungkookie is so whipped." Hoseok smiles. "Like you guys aren't." Jungkook sasses. "Where is the lie." Namjoon chuckles. "We aren't going to see you guys in a while." Yoongi sighs. "Yeah. You guys are going on tour and Jin hyung back to school." Jungkook says sadly.

After they finished their goodbyes Jungkook walks back into his room only to find a sleeping Taehyung. Jungkook just smiles at his sleeping figure before joining him in bed. As soon as Taehyung feels Jungkook in bed he latches on the the younger like a koala. Jungkook just chuckles kissing his forehead before drifting off to sleep as well.

The next morning Jungkook wakes up to an already awake Taehyung. "What are you doing up? It's Saturday." Jungkook asks still sleepily. "I have to pick up my medication. I didn't want to wake you." Taehyung smiles at him. "I feel a lot better I will be in and out of their in no time." Taehyung says seeing worry. "I'm going with you."