Fourteen

The rest of the school day went by pretty chill for Taehyung but not for Jungkook. The poor shy boy was suddenly bombarded with questions and people after they found out he was the little brother of RM form Chyper. At one point he was sure he was going to collapse from lack of air since their were so manny people crowding him every time he went into the hall way.

"You look beat." Jimin laughed as he saw Jungkook slump out of his last class. He couldn't be more happy that their was nobody els besides his friends waiting for him. "I'm an introvert. Socializing is hard." Jungkook whined hiding his face in Taehyungs neck. "There were so manny people." Jungkook complained making Jimin laugh harder. "Come on Kook you can rest at the dorm." Taehyung said patting the boy's hair. "'Kay." Jungkook whined while getting his limbs moving.

"You?" Jungkook said glaringly at his brother as soon as he saw him. "This is your fault. I was harassed because of you." Namjoon smiled sheepishly. "Is cake going to fix this?" "Fine. But I'm going to nap first." Jungkook sighed and opened the door of his dorm too let everyone in.

"Kookie me and Jiminie Hyung are going out for a bit. We're going to be back in about an hour." Taehyung yelled before disappearing to the door.

"Ready to get Kook a birthday present?" Jimin asked. "Aish I would have backed him a cake if I knew ahead of time." Taehyung sighed.

As soon as the door closed the four boys surrounded Jungkook. "Sooooo. He's pretty cute and nice from what I've seen." Jin started. "How is your relationship?" All of the boy's seemed interested. "We're friends." Jungkook said a bit confused at what they were getting at. "Do you like him?" Yoongi just bluntly said making the others facepalm. "W-what?" Jungkook stuttered. "Ahh look he's blushing." Hoseok said in his loud voice. "So now that that's established. Is he into boys." Namjoon asked. "Yeah he's bi. What a second who said I like him in that way?" Jungkook bursted out when the realization hit him. "Your stutter and blush did." Yoongi said. "We can read you like an open book Kookie." Hoseok smiled. "Fine I like him, problem? Yes, he is my roommate and if he doesn't like me back it's going to be awkward." "Why are you always so negative?" Jin muttered. "Oh I nearly forgot. I meant to ask why he was acting weird earlier. You said you were going to explain." Jungkook sighed. "He has a split personality. V is his other side. Taehyung says he can be really dangerous but he has been nice so far. It like living with two people. Now can I go nap? You guys can go suck each other's faces." Jungkook joked earning a lot of offended scoffs but that was exactly what happened while Jungkook slept in his room.