Twentythree

"Tae Hyung I need your help." Jungkook whined getting his boyfriends attention. "What is it?" "I need to write a duet and recorded it but Jihoon Hyung won't sing with me. I need a second voice." "Why don't you ask anyone in your class?" Taehyung asked keeping his eyes on his painting. "Because I don't know them. I don't like talking to strangers. Beside you have an amazing voice." Taehyung finally looked up from his painting. "I think you need to get your ears checked." He deadpanned.  "I'm serious. Hyung I heard you sing under in the shower. Pretty please sing with me." Jungkook pleaded. "Fine but no one will know that I'm the one singing." "Deal." "Now if you don't mind I'm going to cook before Jin-sshi beats me to it." Taehyung said making Jungkook giggle.

Jungkook had ditched his homework to see his still shirtless boyfriend cook. "Smells nice." Jungkook said moving closer after a while and back hugging the older. "Hey Tae Hyung you never told me about you family. What are they like?" That question made Taehyung freeze. "They... I don't think I'm ready to talk about that. Some bad things happened over the years." "It's okay." Jungkook said kissing Taehyungs cheek. "I'm going to get you a shirt. The others are here soon."

"Food is ready." Taehyung said serving diner. Jin eyed him. "It smells good I will give you that." He mumbled. Taehyung felt himself get nervous as Jin eyed him but all his nervousness fade as Jungkook back hugged him. "Hyung Stop eyeing my boyfriend. Your making him nervous. He is a good cook. Taste for yourself." Jungkook whined making Taehyung blush slightly. Jin took a bite of the food as everyone waited for his reaction. "It's... good. You past my test. Now I know my Kookie won't be fed bad food." Taehyung let out a relieved sigh. "Let's eat or the food is going to get cold." Jungkook said helping Taehyung serve the rest of the food.